first run gas plugs

Just got mine. Ordered 2 drums, first run, just got it with out any bitching.

I got mine a long time ago, but I ordered some other stuff for my drums and it got sent with that order. You bring up an excellent point though. It's amazing how much the entitlement mentality has moved into this forum regarding receiving these FREE plugs. I'd hate to see some of these snivelers have to wait on something like a Form 1 or Form 4. I wonder if the same amount of whining would be directed toward the fedz or if it would get channeled to an internet forum to uninvolved and unsuspecting bystanders. Hmmm? :devil:

Well patience has paid off. Plug arrived and was installed within a few minutes of opening package. Fit like it was a factory (well better than factory) piece. Now I have to go out again and shoot some more, just got back from a weekend of shooting.

I was a first batch orderer of the drum, and I just got my FREE plug today. Fits better than stock is right. Looks effin sweet. I can't wait to try it out.

MD Arms better be around to stay, as everything about the company so far is awesome. Oh sorry, excuse my language. I'm so embarrassed. I meant to say, "FUCKING AWESOME AS SHIT!"

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Only serious talk. MD runs his business as he sees fit and is good to his word, i dont see any reason for anyone, after all this time, to be bitching about him going or not going the extra mile, as purely bringing the product to market was going the extra mile in my book, and im sorry i made a joke, and i realize winecorks wont hold the pressure of a gasplug.

Edited by ReverendFranz
MD Arms is the best thing since sliced bread. Mike D is the most friendly person in the world and nobody should ever talk bad about him. He ALWAYS returns the important calls...always.

Sargasm! lol

I recieved my GB a couple of days ago, thanks MD.

<----waits patiently for your mags and magwell. :ph34r:

Edited by bigcraig

Well, I have been up to my armpits at work, and have not looked at this website or MD Arm's website since I recieved my drum, which I absolutely love. Anyway, a small but heavy little package showed up in my mailbox. Burried at work like I said, so I did not pay much attention to the package, since my drum/saiga ran fine the last time I took it out. I finally got around to opening it up and was surprised as hell to find the new gas plug. I would like to thank Mike for this, it was very unexpected, and it is very appreciated. He has more than earned my business in the future.

Stu

• 2 weeks later...

MIKE, YOU ARE THE MAN!!

I JUST SHOT MY S-12 OVER THE WEEKEND WITH THE NEW GAS PLUG, AND IT RAN LIKE A FUCKING TYPEWRITER!!!

THIS THING IS AWESOME, AND YES, I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT IT!

THANK YOU FOR SENDING ME THIS AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

:super:

Edited by sharkbit