WHhat happened to K-VAR?

I wanted to order a black stock set... just the handle and the buttstock... preferably warsaw length (AK-008BUSW). Any ideas why everyone is sold out? Emailed K-VAR with no response.. been a few days. Should I just order the whole 4-piece set from Danzig and pay more?

-P.

I wanted to order a black stock set... just the handle and the buttstock... preferably warsaw length (AK-008BUSW). Any ideas why everyone is sold out? Emailed K-VAR with no response.. been a few days. Should I just order the whole 4-piece set from Danzig and pay more?

-P.

They are going out of business from the looks of it.They said they have no Krinkov kits and will NEVER have anymore according to the guy I spoke with today and Arsenal is right behind them from the treatment they are giving customers.Looks like they are making a quick raping on what they have left and closing up shop.

According to their current SGN ad, they have gotten out of retailing completely. They now sell to retailer exclusively, they couldn't compete wit the prices their distributors were charging so they just sell to them now.

Messed up man I was waiting forever for them to restock their Nato length stocks. I called them a month ago and the woman that I talked to told me they would be in stock this month :ded: . Still nothing, so bad news for people who prefer original AK style stocks.

Last weeek I received a small order from K-Var that I had placed the week before, and today I got an email flyer from them announcing 3 newly stocked products (including a newly designed side mounted top rail). It didn't seem as if they were saying goodbye, but of course I've been surprised that way before . . .