Anybody in Houston have an M16 or AR15

I'm producing a music video and we're shooting (camera shooting not gun shooting :) ) this weekend in Houston. I'm trying to get a hold of an M16 or AR15 for the scene which we're shooting on Sunday morning. The shots with the gun include close ups of inserting the mag, loading rounds in the mag, slinging it over the back, charging the handle, running with the gun slung over back and that's it. Of all the guns I own, none will exactly fit the part for this. The video's theme is military related, the artist, KB, is from a group called Street Military so I'm using the military theme as a metaphor. I've produced 2 videos for him over the last couple years and they've received a combined total of over 300,000 hits on YouTube. We're going to have a big personnel carrier out there (a Deuce) and it's going to be pretty cool. Just need to get a hold of a rifle and things are complicated because I'm flying in to Houston on Friday night and may have to ship something from up here but am hoping someone in Houston would want to come check out the video production and bring there rifle. Compensation would be a DVD (or Blu-Ray if you prefer) of the completed video and behind the scenes photos and name in credits.

Alternatively, I'm not an expert in military accuracy but would a Mossberg 500 with pistol grip be a viable alternative for a soldier if he didn't have a rifle? Or do they use another kind of shotgun in the U.S. Army? I even considered using my Saiga 12 and having it be as if KB picked it up off a dead enemy...

Please PM me if you can help me out! I would be eternally greatfull!!!!!!

kbanarmyofone.jpg

I'm way out of reach for this one. The mossberg 590 is the military issue one(with either a sporter stock or pistol grip and buttstock), as well as the bennelli M-4 if i'm up to date. I've got a basic A2 style AR, but unless you want to move the shoot to syracuse i can't help :ph34r:

Well it all worked out, here's some rough screenshots, video coming soon with the rifle footage, might even have some Saiga footage in there depending on the couple scenes left to shoot up here in the Pacific NW.

ss05.jpg

I hope she has a permit for those... :wub:

I'm producing a music video and we're shooting (camera shooting not gun shooting :) ) this weekend in Houston. I'm trying to get a hold of an M16 or AR15 for the scene which we're shooting on Sunday morning. The shots with the gun include close ups of inserting the mag, loading rounds in the mag, slinging it over the back, charging the handle, running with the gun slung over back and that's it. Of all the guns I own, none will exactly fit the part for this. The video's theme is military related, the artist, KB, is from a group called Street Military so I'm using the military theme as a metaphor. I've produced 2 videos for him over the last couple years and they've received a combined total of over 300,000 hits on YouTube. We're going to have a big personnel carrier out there (a Deuce) and it's going to be pretty cool. Just need to get a hold of a rifle and things are complicated because I'm flying in to Houston on Friday night and may have to ship something from up here but am hoping someone in Houston would want to come check out the video production and bring there rifle. Compensation would be a DVD (or Blu-Ray if you prefer) of the completed video and behind the scenes photos and name in credits.

Alternatively, I'm not an expert in military accuracy but would a Mossberg 500 with pistol grip be a viable alternative for a soldier if he didn't have a rifle? Or do they use another kind of shotgun in the U.S. Army? I even considered using my Saiga 12 and having it be as if KB picked it up off a dead enemy...

Please PM me if you can help me out! I would be eternally greatfull!!!!!!

kbanarmyofone.jpg

Guess the Hi-point 9mm would be to real for TV :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: