USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indi

Real Americans are marvelous creatures aren't they?Just when you think they are brain dead robots asleep at the wheel they wake the hell up and defeat the Nazis or Land on the moon or Dig the Panama Canal...

Thanks for posting this!

Im probably the only guy on this board that HAS NOT bought a single firearm since last november (just cant afford to, even though I have different access to the market than the public) BUT -

I have sold quite a few! :killer:

I'm trying to do my part - got my Saiga-12 the first of this month, and just a couple of days ago bought a Kel-Tec PLR-16, which hasn't showed up yet. Should be soon, it was a GB auction. As soon as I can figure out how to pay for more, I'm going to buy more!

Im probably the only guy on this board that HAS NOT bought a single firearm since last november (just cant afford to, even though I have different access to the market than the public) BUT -

I have sold quite a few! :killer:

Nope the NoBama Special was my last purchase...and I've sold more than a couple down at the shop

and the hoarding of that billion + ammo is what is causing regular everyday people to hoard ammo just to fucking go to the gun range once in a while, fucking retarded bullshit. :anger:

Naww, Vultite. Think you got it wrong. When the paper money becomes worthless, the ammo will still have value. Think of it as the "new" currency. A couple years from now, a 20 round box of x39 Wolf might get you a half hour in the dentist's chair....when you need it. Ammo is now potentially too valuable to blast away at the range.

If you don't like that analogy, think of it as a commodities investment....brass, copper and lead uniquely configured as a "dual use" security. Value goes up as the perceived demand/need goes up. And, with a President who has rendered paranoia obsolete (He doesn't just sit around and think up nasty, diabolical plans; he goes out and does them! :eek: ), the perceived need is skyrocketing.

Bob

...so we're safe now right? the contest is over?

No!

Every man woman and child in my family and friends needs a Kalashnikov w/ 20 magazines and a Glock w/ 10 magazines plus 2000rds of ammo minimum.

I buy a new Kalashnikov everytime a family member has a new child and put it in a case and start buying mags and ammo before sealing it up and putting their name on it with a paint pen.

Everyone (literally)in my Great Grandfather's family who didn't leave Poland before WW2 was killed by the Nazis,there will never be a repeat of that on my watch.Every single member of my family that will participate has a pistol and a magazine fed rifle(my uncle uses M1A and 1911 because he's "Old School" but everyone else gets Kalashnikovs).I have 6 male family members with advanced training and the rest at varying levels of skill and 2 wankers who won't own a gun 5 women that won't be bothered and 4 minor children that don't need to think about it yet.

They all have guns set aside and waiting for them if they haven't already purchased their own or gotten them from me as presents.

Until your whole tribe is armed and trained your job is not done!

Buy More Guns!!(but leave the ammo for me,LOL)

Edited by SOPMOD
No!

Every man woman and child in my family and friends needs a Kalashnikov w/ 20 magazines and a Glock w/ 10 magazines plus 2000rds of ammo minimum.

I'll up you on that one..... I buy 2 per.....

that way if ANYTHING breaks... you can swap it out...

I carry an extra extractor for my Glock along with a few extra parts at all times...

No!

I buy a new Kalashnikov everytime a family member has a new child and put it in a case and start buying mags and ammo before sealing it up and putting their name on it with a paint pen.

Everyone (literally)in my Great Grandfather's family who didn't leave Poland before WW2 was killed by the Nazis,there will never be a repeat of that on my watch.Every single member of my family that will participate has a pistol and a magazine fed rifle(my uncle uses M1A and 1911 because he's "Old School" but everyone else gets Kalashnikovs).I have 6 male family members with advanced training and the rest at varying levels of skill and 2 wankers who won't own a gun 5 women that won't be bothered and 4 minor children that don't need to think about it yet.

They all have guns set aside and waiting for them if they haven't already purchased their own or gotten them from me as presents.

We have what amounts to virtually open borders. Half this country (the non-thinking Obamabot half) wants to release GITMO terrorists and imprison George Bush. Obama has done virtually everything in his power to embolden people who hate this county. I'm pretty sure HE hates this country himself as he bad-mouths it every chance he gets and is doing everything in his power to destroy it. He has snuggled up to every tin-pot dictator he can get close to. He is in the process of confiscating wealth through nationalizing one industry after another and he's devaluing our currency through counterfeiting.

These actions will have serious consequences and they will NOT be good. Many Americans can see that. Many realize government will not only NOT PROTECT US, but is indeed THREATENING US. Many Americans can see threats coming from all sides and they're reacting accordingly.

Edited by Bounce12

Buy More Guns!!(but leave the ammo for me,LOL)

It is ashame that many gun owners and twice as many Americans do not have a commanding understanding of the second amendment as you do. It was implemented and not negotiable for the exact reason your family suffered and for that, you have my deepest sympathies. As a student of history especially WW2 and the eastern front, the ease and indiscriminate murder that took place by the einsatzgruppen was phenomenal and this mind set MUST be repelled at every level. The Russians did the same thing and actually were worse than the nazis. You just don't read about it as much. Also, the Turks slaughter of the Armenians. The Israelies understand all to well and are prepared. So there are myriad examples and lets hope it doesn't happen here.

A friend of mine was at my house eating dinner one night lst month and asked why I had bought so many guns lately as if I didn't have enough already. I simply responded that with out the Second Amendment all other Amendments could fall. He thought about it for a minute and then asked me to ride with him to the local gun store the next day. I did and over the following week he purshased 3 guns.

Edited by scarey
A friend of mine was at my house eating dinner one night lst month and asked why I had bought so many guns lately as if I didn't have enough already. I simply responded that with out the Second Amendment all other Amendments could fall. He thought about it for a minute and then asked me to ride with him to the local gun store the next day. I did and over the following week he purshased 3 guns.

Behold! Thou art a Prophet of Freedom and an Apostle of Liberty!!

Good Work Scarey..

Before I read Scarey's post, I was thinking about this thread and was wondering if the "alcoholic accounting" applied to gun ownership. Basically they say that 80% of all booze is consumed by 20% of the drinkers. With all of us owning so many multiple guns I was curious if the same held true for gun ownership? ie. "80% of all guns are owned by 20% of gun owners" kind of thing?