Saiga 12s in stock at many of my local shops.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

kazmij - I still have some in 19" and 24" if you cant find them at that price. 575 and 600, respectively, plus shipping. The nice part is, even with new issues arising, is that you can have Tom Cole i

Yes my gun shop has a few but are priced high..And majority of people dont know what they look like as a conversion..So to them its just another ordinary boring shotgun..Also what sucks is that the majority of those could be vodka specials like mine if they are part of the late 2008 batch..Izmash is rushing these into the usa without proper quality control and they are putting 2 hole gas ported military barrels on them..So basically when you recieve your gun it will have to go straight to Cadiz gun Works for warranty work and that will put you out another 2-3 weeks of wait time..Thank goodness for Cadiz or the majority of us who recieved vodka specials would be very unhappy campers.

I have been wanting one for about a year.....didn't know they existed before that.

I called around to the few dealers in my area, most didn't even know what I was talking about and the ones that did said they could not get them because of demand. I just happened to wander into my local pawn shop and there it was, spankin new and calling my name! The saleman told me that it was their first to stock/sell. I've been lucky that way twice in that particular Pawn shop. :super:

My local Fun shop has them for 699. That's up $100.00 from four months ago.

Been trying to get a 7.62 or .223 but they say they are waiting on an order to come in.

Been calling and stopping by for over a month now - just waiting.

I bought mine last Dec for $1000 with the mag lock installed. People are selling used or slightly used ones at Calguns with mag lock for $950! Whatever prices you guys are talking about are unheard of here in Kali. We're just lucky to even have these guns available here at a few local dealers willing to carry them.

• 3 weeks later...
Onpoint sent me an email that they got a bunch of them and selling at 525.00 for members.

I am new to the forum, but I have been wanting a S12 for some time. Are the ones mentioned still available?

Thanks

kazmij - I still have some in 19" and 24" if you cant find them at that price. 575 and 600, respectively, plus shipping. The nice part is, even with new issues arising, is that you can have Tom Cole inspect your gun and warranty it if need be, before mailing it out to your dealer.

RAAC has been bringing the shotguns in as fast as possible. Rifle import and production is slated to come up a little more in the coming year as well.

Hopefully, the prices are going to stay where they are for a while.

• Like 1
I bought mine last Dec for $1000 with the mag lock installed. People are selling used or slightly used ones at Calguns with mag lock for $950! Whatever prices you guys are talking about are unheard of here in Kali. We're just lucky to even have these guns available here at a few local dealers willing to carry them.

You shoulda gone with Cadiz... Mine was about $660 maglocked and shipped to my local FFL...

At the gun show the other day there was an S12 on every other table...a lot more than the previous gun show had. There was even one for $575 (before tax). Also saw a couple wraithmakers for the first time in person...didn't have my 20 ft pole, so I didn't touch them.

• 2 months later...

Picked mine up on tuesday (aug11,09) for $525 .00 -$568.31 out the door-.

Oddly, I was just dropping in to get Between the Walls FFL # as I had planned on buying a Saiga 12

soon and finally commited. I was waiting outside the shop - I was early after Jury Duty selection - when I noticed the flyer amongst the dozens on his door. Ka Ching $$$$.

:<)

• 4 months later...

Classic Arms has em for $499....

I am going to get one from them if I cannot find one cheaper elsewhere. There is no where local around here that has any. I did get a price quote on one for $600 plus shipping and tax at a local shop.

J

Edited by jtrade

There are some on Gunbroker for $449.00, delivered, but they are the 22' barrel version.

I just found some 19" Saigas on Gunbroker for $470.00, but with $30.00 shipping and FFL receiving fees, this is not the greatest deal.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

2 years ago is when I ran across the forum & wanted to get a S12 but just never did. Got a wild hair up my butt yesterday so I came back to the forum and have been reading through numerous posts....

I'm surprised my account was still active... ;)

By the way I was born and raised in TN and just got back from visiting the folks for Xmas in TN last week....

J

Jtrade,

First post in over 2 yrs since you joined this forum. Youve been lurking in the shadows all this time? Wow.

Edited by jtrade

I really want a 19" barrel S12. I have been looking at the past few fun shows I have went to. The prices were a little high, $600 for the 22" barrel S12s & $650 for the 19" barrel S12s.

My New Years Resolution is to get a S12 since I love my AK's, both those I have purchased and the 2 I build from parts kits. Gotta add a S12 to the collection.

J

There are some on Gunbroker for $449.00, delivered, but they are the 22' barrels.

WJ