Hi'ya peeps,

I just ordered some S12 parts from Doug at avtomats-in-action.com.

They can be found, get out there and LOOK!

Feels good to know I have a complete bolt assembly if I need it.

................................................................................

I may just have to match the Euro and order from Europe for a few things :unsure:

SAIGA-SLING This is the original Izhmash issue sling! It features standard light OD green military webbing and is outfitted with adjustable heavy duty weight leather tabs and captive dichromate belt buckles on each end. This is the correct factory sling for fitment to all Saiga shotguns, carbines, Tigr rifles and many other Izhmash firearms that use small sling swivels. The length can be adjusted from about 37"-47" $9.95 ea. (+ $4.85 shipping) IN STOCK

S12-SL Saiga-12 selector lever, Izhmash original in new condition, correct factory black finish. Great to have as a spare, or slot it to use as a custom bolt hold open mechanism, $12.95 (+ shipping $4.90) IN STOCK

S12-B-N Saiga-12 bolt assembly, complete, new, no serial number $59.95 (+ shipping $4.90) IN STOCK

If you know where to find parts, please post your sources here!

http://www.avtomats-in-action.com

http://www.saiga.gr/D07B97BF.en.aspx

Edited by ChileRelleno

Thanks for the link. I tried Near East Agency, which has some nice stuff, but they currently won't ship to the U.S. <_<

I think I might get a bolt assembly. A spare carrier might be nice too, though I doubt I'd ever wear that part out. I suppose the areas where the lugs lock into could wear.

Corbin

Hi'ya peeps,

................................................................................

I may just have to match the Euro and order from Europe for a few things :unsure:

SAIGA-SLING This is the original Izhmash issue sling! It features standard light OD green military webbing and is outfitted with adjustable heavy duty weight leather tabs and captive dichromate belt buckles on each end. This is the correct factory sling for fitment to all Saiga shotguns, carbines, Tigr rifles and many other Izhmash firearms that use small sling swivels. The length can be adjusted from about 37"-47" $9.95 ea. (+ $4.85 shipping) IN STOCK

S12-SL Saiga-12 selector lever, Izhmash original in new condition, correct factory black finish. Great to have as a spare, or slot it to use as a custom bolt hold open mechanism, $12.95 (+ shipping $4.90) IN STOCK

S12-B-N Saiga-12 bolt assembly, complete, new, no serial number $59.95 (+ shipping $4.90) IN STOCK

Great find. Good work.

Hi'ya peeps,

Great find. Good work.

Wonderful, you won Patriot12's approval. If he is happy, everyone is happy.

Edited by Crusader
Hi'ya peeps,

Great find. Good work.

Wonderful, you won Patriot12's approval. If he is happy, everyone is happy.

Crusader, what the hell is your problem, must every thread be a fight club thread?

Edited by Patriot12
Hi'ya peeps,

I just ordered a complete saiga bolt from Doug. How long did it take for you to get your order? That was a great site, how reliable are they?

Edited by Crusader
Hi'ya peeps,

I just ordered a complete saiga bolt from Doug. How long did it take for you to get your order? That was a great site, how reliable are they?

Doug communicated very well via email, answered every question, and seemed to be pleased to have my business.

Payment via PayPal was a breeze (Just give part #s and shipping info, DO NOT MENTION FIREARMS)

Doug shipped quickly, sent tracking info, and package should deliver tomorrow.

I rest assured that the products will be as advertised, he has a good reputation from what I was able to find.

Hi'ya peeps,

Doug communicated very well via email, answered every question, and seemed to be pleased to have my business.

Payment via PayPal was a breeze (Just give part #s and shipping info, DO NOT MENTION FIREARMS)

Doug shipped quickly, sent tracking info, and package should deliver tomorrow.

I rest assured that the products will be as advertised, he has a good reputation from what I was able to find.

I mentioned a saiga12 bolt complete on the paypal, I hope that I didn't screw things up.

I mentioned a saiga12 bolt complete on the paypal, I hope that I didn't screw things up.
You should be OK, PayPal probably would've kicked it back pretty quickly if it red flagged as gun/firearm related.
You should be OK, PayPal probably would've kicked it back pretty quickly if it red flagged as gun/firearm related.

I got an email from Tantel that payment wasn recieved so I guess very few people outside our community know what a saiga bolt even is.

I got an email from Tantel that payment wasn recieved so I guess very few people outside our community know what a saiga bolt even is.

Wasn? Was or Wasn't, I'm going to assume Was according to the rest of your statement.

Wasn? Was or Wasn't, I'm going to assume Was according to the rest of your statement.

Was recieved. Sorry, I typed too fast.

Order received as ordered... Satisfied customer.

The Bolt assembly is the complete assembly, drop it in, reassemble, HOT RANGE!

I'd still like to have extra individual parts, them being the, firing pin & striker with spring(s), and a extractor and spring... Guess I might as well just buy another bolt assembly :rolleyes:

I also still want a complete recoil spring assembly (w/ side shield)... If anyone has a extra, let me know if you'll part with it.

Edited by ChileRelleno

I'd still like to have extra individual parts, them being the, firing pin & striker with spring(s), and a extractor and spring... Guess I might as well just buy another bolt assembly :rolleyes:

I also still want a complete recoil spring assembly (w/ side shield)... If anyone has a extra, let me know if you'll part with it.

Thanks, I look forward to getting mine. I would not even of known that this resource was available if you didn't point it out. Thanks.

I sent an email requesting pricing for a few parts the day this thread was posted. No response...

They are slow to respond. I have even had to send more than one email. It must be a really small buisness. My order did get recieved and has been shipped. Just in case you had a bad email address, here is the one I used:

tantal@sbcglobal.net

Good Luck

Did you have to adjust the head space with that new bolt? Can you actually drop it in and shoot without any adjustments?

I sent an email requesting pricing for a few parts the day this thread was posted. No response...
My initial comcast email wasn't returned either, then I tried my yahoo & hotmail, yahoo account got a quick reply.

Did you have to adjust the head space with that new bolt? Can you actually drop it in and shoot without any adjustments?
Headspacing?.... LOL, we're talking Saiga, not a regular firearm... Loose tolerances.

EDIT: I'm going to rethink that statement, and say, "Every firearm should have it's headspacing checked when a new bolt is installed.", that is the smart and responsible thing to say.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Yeah, I sent an email about 6 months ago about parts and never heard back either. I gave up after that.

Seriously, take note and try another email provider, his may have shitcanned yours.

I've not had a problem since.

Gimmee your email and I'll forward his list to you.

Yeah, I sent an email about 6 months ago about parts and never heard back either. I gave up after that.

Seriously, take note and try another email provider, his may have shitcanned yours.

I've not had a problem since.

Gimmee your email and I'll forward his list to you.

+1, I have not had any trouble yet.

Headspacing?.... LOL, we're talking Saiga, not a regular firearm... Loose tolerances.

EDIT: I'm going to rethink that statement, and say, "Every firearm should have it's headspacing checked when a new bolt is installed.", that is the smart and responsible thing to say.

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved my spare bolt assembly, that was a good find.

Hi again.

I'm glad to hear folks here are satisfied with Tantal's service and delivery time. After reading this thread, I was worried that the business member in question might have been Tantal, since not many people offer spare S-12 parts. The original poster in that thread refused to say who the person was they were dealing with, which I suppose is a good thing, but they had waited 6 months without getting their spare parts.

It doesn't sound like it's Tantal though.

+1 on getting a spare recoil spring guide w/ shutter and springs. I'd love to get an extra.

Corbin