The email Tantal sent me said "Saiga-12 bolt assembly, complete". You could get them as "take offs" w/ the original guns serial number, or an un-numbered one that's near new, but I'm not sure if the new ones are still in stock. The flash hiders, recoil spring assembly with shield and bolt carriers are sold out. Bummer too.

Does the spare bolt come with a firing pin?

I hope that helps

Corbin

When I contacted Tantal to request the price list, he responded right away. I want to place an order though, so I emailed him again to confirm the item I want is in, and now he doesn't respond. I tried 2 different emails with no success.

Hmmmmm....

Corbin

When I contacted Tantal to request the price list, he responded right away. I want to place an order though, so I emailed him again to confirm the item I want is in, and now he doesn't respond. I tried 2 different emails with no success.

Hmmmmm....

Corbin

Their hit and miss. I had the samething happen, I just continued to send emails until I got a reply. I have a feeling that this buisness is operated by one man out of his garage. Look on the bright side, if he makes enough sales he could up grade to having a staff and even the ability to recieve orders from the website. I guess you have to start somewhere.