How do I unsubscribe th Saiga 12?

How do I unsubscribe to Saiga 12?

We got off on the wrong start Moderation team. Way long before I ever said a word. Instead of a welcome I got the FBI wantabe shakedown. I'm gonna check into that to see if it is legal to do so.

I found out from not listening to any of you, I now have a far superior weapon than all of you anyway. And that's not bragging like the rest do, just fact. OK then lets brag. LRBS is enough to take the wind out of your sales. But if you don't give a crap great.

Sides I got no friends here and I'm not gonna make any. I don't need to hang out for years to feel the love. I felt is the day I joined.

How do I unsubscribe to Saiga 12 complete absolution?

Sides I'm probably a retard and don't even have a gun or even speak english and all my friends are 8 year olds.

<snip>

<snip>

It's called "self discipline".

You use your "self discipline" to not visit the site any more.

Have a nice day.

I wouldn't normally comment on something like this, but somehow I feel compelled.

We got off on the wrong start Moderation team. Way long before I ever said a word. Instead of a welcome I got the FBI wantabe shakedown. I'm gonna check into that to see if it is legal to do so.

He's talking about the little gadget that shows your ISP and windows version, you know, the one you see all over the 'net.

Here's a clue buddy, Max just puts that on for fun and YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SEE IT. EVERYBODY ELSE SEES THEIR OWN. But by all means check out the legality, lol your computer broadcasts the info how do you think he gets it.

I found out from not listening to any of you, I now have a far superior weapon than all of you anyway. And that's not bragging like the rest do, just fact. OK then lets brag. LRBS is enough to take the wind out of your sales. But if you don't give a crap great.

Oh, the things you can find out by not listening. LRBS? London Rare Book Society? Long Range Broadcast System? If you want to brag about your gun just post a pic like me and the rest of the guys do. LMAO do you really think you have a more "superior" weapon than ANYBODY here? Here's another clue:

img152.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

10-26-05_1736.jpg

Sides I got no friends here and I'm not gonna make any. I don't need to hang out for years to feel the love. I felt is the day I joined.

Sides I'm probably a retard and don't even have a gun or even speak english and all my friends are 8 year olds.

I don't know about you or your friends, but from a quick check of your posts, it looked like a few people here helped you with advise.

You're welcome to stay and "feel the love". Otherwise if you don't like it here, just never come back. You can go to your profile and set your email preferences to none. It's that simple.

img152.jpg

Wow,that's a nice E4 you got there sir.Did you get it all from US Ord or did you buy all the parts separately?

For the record NOBODY has a nicer gun than Bob Ash because that is the "ne plus ultra" of all guns sitting right there in Bob's safe :D!!

hangemhigh2000,you should learn how to humble yourself and keep your mouth shut in the presence of "those who know",aight?

It's a real transferable E4, but sadly it's Tony's not mine.

Friggen cool to shoot though.

f23large.jpg

I helped a buddy of mine in Tulsa get one together a few years ago and it was a mere $47,000 by the time he finished it but BOY DID IT RUUUUUUUUUN!!!

That was the runningest damn gun ever and my buddy is like 150lbs soaking wet and he just leaned into that sucker ripped down a belt at a time without a hitch.

I love those things but I can't afford to buy one AND feed it too,LOL

People like hangemhigh200 don't even know enough to shut their mouths and take their lumps so they can even be accepted by people who have the real knowledge and the real toys and the real training.

If they would be a little more humble and listen a little more the whole world would open up for them but instead they get a case of the redass and never get to really run with the big dogs..

Hey 2000, don't let the door hit your vagina on the way out. :cryss: Man, you just made my afternoon :haha:

PLUS ONE!

Later dudette ;)

And BTW...your "far superior" weapon ain't so special cuz.... I have had a "LRBHO" in two of my S-12s for over FIVE YEARS now.

:rolleyes:

Maybe you should practise LISTENING more, and flapping your trap LESS. :haha:

If you ran into trouble with the Mod team then I am sure there was a very good reason for it.

dude, what in all hell are you on about? seriously.....what gives?

We come here (not just me) to kick back, and talk serious and open, about our guns. Are you sure that that isnt what you are seeing?

We are a little personable here. Whats the problem?

If you want to search the site, use google, with boolean terms. it works pretty good. I think a member made a toolbar for a couple of web browsers that does this for you, or close to it.

the search on this version of "bulletin board system" sucks, to be honest.

yes i just read all of your posts....

Bob, I would appreicate it VERY much if you and Tony would return all my guns that you have "borrowed". I went into my safe this afternoon looking for that one and it was gone. I'll be in the Gulf the rest of this week, but will be back on Monday if Ya'll would like to drive down with them and return them to me, if not, can I come play in your safe. :):):):):):)

2000 if your next post is not perfectly coherent and in English it may well be your last post here on the forum. Sober up, get back on your meds, and get your head out of your ass. Then we'll talk.

2000 if your next post is not perfectly coherent and in English it may well be your last post here on the forum. Sober up, get back on your meds, and get your head out of your ass. Then we'll talk.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

+1

SPEAK ENGLISH its all i asked for :cryss:

2000...I'm not really sure what your comments are referring to... but come on man...this is just a gun sight...we all come here to enjoy a mutual hobby, bat the breeze....share some ideas and come up with new ways to spend money that our wives would otherwise spend on drapes and home furnishings. If you dont feel welcome...just don't stop back and seek out a new sight you actually enjoy.

Or...you could just stick around and talk about guns. You may want to stay out of the political discussions, and the sort of topics that likely lead to some heated "arguments" ...the choice is really yours....but again, if your going to loose sleep over it, then just don't visit here anymore.

Life's too short to stress out over weird crap.

Good lord it makes less sense then some of Bvamps drunken posts. (B I love em this is one of mine.) It was 10 in the morning in my world when you posted this what side are you on?

You going to do that by asking the same people who told you how totally awesome your "weapon" is?

"I found out from not listening to any of you, I now have a far superior weapon than all of you anyway"

If you didn't listen to us how the fuck do you know what we have?

LRBS? Large Round Boob Sides?

" Sides I got no friends here and I'm not gonna make any. I don't need to hang out for years to feel the love. I felt is the day I joined. "

WTF

" Sides I'm probably a retard and don't even have a gun or even speak english and all my friends are 8 year olds."

My 7 year old speaks more correct english then this post.

Your post has intrigued me I will now go read your other 12 fantastic posts.

ETA hey shit for brains how has this anything to do with Saiga rifle conversions?

Edited by Racer 27
" Sides I'm probably a retard and don't even have a gun or even speak english and all my friends are 8 year olds."

My 7 year old speaks more correct english then this post.

Ahem

I believe you meant to say your 7 year old "speaks correcter English" then he does.

There, that's much gooder. You're welcome. :haha: