How do I unsubscribe th Saiga 12?

I'm not sure WTF this guy's talking about, and not sure he does either. All I know is I've been on here for a long time and have gained a lot of knowledge which I appreciate. We all come here for different reasons but we all come because of the Saiga. We've all learned something on here and that's the whole point. Lighten the hell up, respect the opinions of others; if don't like something someone says, ignore it and move on. While you're at it, this is the good old USA, English is spoken here, give it a try; others might actually understand what the hell you're trying to say!!! Above all else if you can't handle it than don't go away mad, just go away!

...LRBS is enough to take the wind out of your sales....

Low Return Banking Services? I think that this is a comment on the faltering economy.

Seriously, the funniest damn post I have seen here in a while! Don't run off retard, this the best thing that you have contributed to this site so far! :lolol: