Chaos Rails are falling from the sky & Price

We're just about done re-tooling for our high volume runs on the new Chaos rail line up, out next month. Theres a reson why Chaos rail system are the number one rail setup for Saiga 12. Our quality and design is unmatched and with creative managing we are finding ways to lower our manufacturing cost without lower quality. The new land scape of Chaos. We have partnard with Tac 47 and Cadiz Guns Works to bring some really cool rail options to the Saiga community. Business member "Tac47 will be the sole dealer of the HK freindly Chaos quad rail, Business member "Cadiz Guns Works" will be the sole dealer for shorty Chaos quads & tri-rails, and boys and girls I have a rail setup I'm working the bugs out you will flip out over, soon..................... :super:

Check out our website for new prices on rail setups. We will be up to our ass in stock in short order so you can trick your Saiga in many badass ways. We are taking pre-orders, specs and Pics on all new product will be avilable soon.

Cameron you've been pretty good about having renderings of your designs, if you don't have any of them made yet, i'm curious to see what the model made for H&K sights looks like.

Still working on all the new drawings and design changes.

Wow

Maybe i should have waited the 3 weeks ...I could have savd 50 bucks.. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Don't feel bad, you got one of the last ones machined from solid billet.

and boys and girls I have a rail setup I'm working the bugs out you will flip out over, soon..................... :super:

Ah don't keep us in the dark....

I need to know whether or not to hold out on your new design, especially if you say I will "flip" over it....

Atleast throw us a rendering or some of the key desgin features...PLEASE

and boys and girls I have a rail setup I'm working the bugs out you will flip out over, soon..................... :super:

Ah don't keep us in the dark....

I need to know whether or not to hold out on your new design, especially if you say I will "flip" over it....

Atleast throw us a rendering or some of the key desgin features...PLEASE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo not yet. Sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn. :lolol::lolol: