Hey Cobra, Sorry to keep botherin you, But I thought you would get a kick outta this! True story!

I'm on 2nd shift till we get caught up at the shop. So I opened up my package from you on my dinner break yesterday eve. I was checkin everything out, while my curious offspring were admiring my new goodies from you. I have 3 boy's 10, 6, and small tater is not quite 2. I have been tryin to break small tater from his pacifier for a good while now...But I was thinking about my new Saiga goodie's only at this time.

And being in my Saiga frame of mind, they are ALL UP IN MY WAY! Especially small tater, wanting to touchy feeley my new toy's. That's the point I decide to sample the Codra mystery sauce I just unwrapped. Give the bottle a good shake, and pop the top. A dab on my figer as small tater grab's for my new pistol grip, I unthinkingly pop the pacifier outta his mouth and give it a small smear (thinking this will distract him for a minute while I clean up my mess and eat before heading back to work) and lick the rest off my finger.

2 second's later I realized what I had done! Nooo, Dont do......it! TOO LATE. That pacifier shot outta his mouth like HE was my S12! Looked like he had a mouthfull of YELLOWJACKET'S! Hell of a dance! Although his eye's were watering enough to fill a swimmin pool, NO sound escaped his mouth (until 4-5 second's later) Then it was ON!! WWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to pick him up and appologize, HELL NO!! The look he gave me was "YOU DID THIS TO ME?!?!?! Your supposed to be my DAD????

At that point I tried to swig my cola to temper the cactus growing in my mouth, to no avail. As the ole lady appear's outta a puff of smoke, Caddilac broom in hand, screamin "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!!!" I tried to explain............. Aw hell, forget that idea.

He did give me a hug before I went back to work. So I guess I'm still "DAD on PROBATION".

Moral of story?

As a father, always sample new product's before anyone else. Especially before the kid's.

Suggestion's for Cobra?

Warning label's! That IS some GOOD SAUCE!!!

Edited by Sly

:eek::lol::blink::lolol::wacko::cryss::devil:

ROTFLMAO!

That so reminds me of one of my old favorite comedies..."Mr Mom" with Michael Keaton...LOL! He traded occupations with his beautiful wife for awhile and she took on his ad job while he played "house husband". Dude gave a can of chile to the baby...lol! :eek: Shit was bad after that!

I'll think on that warning label some.....

Maybe everyone should tell their own favorite hot sauce story here. I've been making and selling this stuff for more than ten years and have heard some doozies... :lolol:

This is another great one though! I'll have to dig up vjor's post when he received his first bottle....that shit made me laugh for days!

At the tender age of (almost) 2, your son is now a MAN after consuming that hot sauce. That stuff is no joke. Delicious and deadly.

My story: When I got mine, it became a regular part of my breakfast condiments. I was dribbling some on my eggs, and I noticed it started to stream down the side of the bottle................I decided to just lick it off the side of the bottle................I soon realized the grave mistake I had made :D .

I have used cobras hot sauce for many uses including spicing up some bland pickled eggs in the garage(this is what my first trial bottle went to).

well we had some nachos for munchies one drunken evening and i mentioned the hot sauce(cobras russian red)... One of my friends decided he could handle anything and befor we could properly express why he shouldn't he took a swig straight from the bottle like you would a beer. Not the brightest move he has made and he will be the first to tell you so. the way the color ran from his face told the whole tale.

unfortunatly he was not the only victim. While working at a nuke during a shutdown i dropped a bottle of cobras hot blond off with some friends in a different union(they had a different break area). He put a little on his finger and tried it...

said it "tasted like tomatoes"...

and then shook it and poured it on his salad... Who knows what possesed him to do this.

his reaction to the first bite was "ok... thats hot." I gotta give him props though he did finish his salad. can you imagine sitting on the shitter the next day after eating a salad dripping in cobras hot blond? he tells me it was a "unpleasant expirience"...

LOL

That ain't the first time it's been used as an animal deterrent.....I used to have some goats running around down by the pond. I got em to help keep the weeds and vegetation down some. Well it turned out they like tree bark, especially sugar maple tree bark, more than just about anything.

Guess how I trained them not to fuck with my trees?? :lolol:

The stray dog doesnt eat from my cat's dish any more. I will give you ONE guess why that is...... :)

I wonder if that would work on coons. My mom used to have a problem with one raiding the cat's bowl at night.

Best advice on what to do after eating HOT food I ever got was from my old friend Booger. After lunch at the chilie parlor that left us sweating like whores in church, he suggested stopping at the discount grocery to get a 5 gal bucket of cheap vanilla ice cream. I asked him who would eat that nasty stuff? He said that it wasn't for eating, it was to sit in when he took a shit the next morning! :smoke: