PLEASE, stay on topic with the original intent of this thread.... "Positive thread for LEO's"....

If anyone wants to say something negative... please do so in the intended section/thread...

Yes guys, for real here. You have had multiple threads to paint with your broad brush. Leave this one alone and go to another thread to bash LEO's. This is a positive thread.

...The only way I could "WIN" was to leave - separate myself from the situation entirely. AND THAT meant doing without their money.

Sorry for the rambling.

It is easier to make a change for the good on the inside, then the outside. If all the right minded people just LEFT, what would that leave?

It is easier to make a change for the good on the inside, then the outside. If all the right minded people just LEFT, what would that leave?

Left minded people.

Now isn't that scary!

My brother came out of the service as a MP in 1972 followed by 34 years of service with the HPD in the burbs of St Louis. Did a few more years in security for Boeing until they out sourced. In over 40 years he never had any bad paper-NONE. He was one of the first to become SWAT Certified, Shot for his Department, and even though he could kick most of your asses, he had a reputation for trying to help people. It doesn't get much more positive than that...(and he spent a large portion of his career as a LT, getting stuck between his guys, the cheif, and the cities aldermen). Never knew one person to say he was a dick, even guys he busted.