• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...uhhh....there's stuff to do besides guns?

Posted Images

Just showing, not only a gun nut. :unsure: Something else to keep my neighbors talking. :smoke:

I have been a little bit of a Milveh Nut myself owning an M37,M715 and M816 wrecker before my massive downsizing campaign.

Nice Trucks(great minds think alike)

Thats awesome, theres a garage around here that the owner of collects military vehicles, totally badass, I'm jealous.

As for myself, One of my other primary interests is DJing, that is the mixing, cutting, scratching, house/techno/hiphop style, not the radio/top 40 styled variety. Getting my website together My site not much yet, but some of my mixes are up and more coming. All house/elektro, one gospel house set. Check it out if your into that kind of stuff.

Heres some pics of my studio

gallery_635_291_72185.jpg

gallery_635_291_39172.jpg

Other than that I am a bit of a aviation buff and used to fly R/C, had a bad year a while back and got sick of crashing planes that I put all kinds of time into, so I took a break last summer, maybe I'll catch up on my dues and get out there again this year.

I also hike pretty often and mountain bike some too. Used to be the other way around, but I got sick of crashing bikes and breaking parts that I sunk all kinds of money into. Notice a pattern?

Good topic. Thanks for starting this.

Edited by chris410

I restored Vintage Militray vehicles for awhile

here is the M211 and M151A1 I did. I sold both of them. The 211 went to California and the 151 went to Washington state.

M211-1.jpg

M151.jpg

I still have a Mule, but it is not together at the moment

Edited by Banshee

chris410, anybody that can hook up all that stuff. :super: Banshee, sweet restores. About like losing a nut to let those go. :cryss: zakmatthews, Dogs and woman in the woods. Life be good. :wub: The M37 is a 51 the kids(now grown) and I took apart(Basket case) and rebuilt. :dollar::rolleyes: The Duece is just that. A brute. Local deputies joked about original Rambo movie. I just smiled. :devil: The M109A3 is being converted into a self contained camper. :unsure: Big tires come in for it this week. :smoke:

Awesome vehicles Ruffian72!!! :up::super:

My other hobbies are riding my VTR 1000 "Superhawk" and my BMX bike.

My VTR-1000

post-6703-1241316164_thumb.jpg

My "We The People" BMX bike.

post-6703-1241316231_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple short vids of me riding earlier this evening.

th_CIMG1690.jpg

th_CIMG1679.jpg

Edited by Superhawk138

almost any outdoor activity, especially if there is guns involved. One of my main interests is offroading, mainly military vehicles and speicifically my pinzgauers. I currently have a 6x pinzgauer, a 4x pinzgauer, a 4x DAF, and two M37's. I really like being on the water as well, so fishing, water skiing or just relaxing at the lake.

100_0484.jpg

1006disneyland-specialneedspark-Sed.jpg

100_0834.jpg

0785_3.jpg

I'm a avid skydiver, USPA D-24868, with over 600 jumps in 42 States, 100 dropzones, from 36 fixed & 5 rotary wing aircraft.

ChileHelicopter.jpg

CRWhangingaround.jpg

hangingfrombi-plane.jpg

I'm also a accomplished aquarist/fish keeper, I know just about anything pertinent to keeping freshwater fish.

Care, feeding, water chemistry, tank/filter maintenance.

I've multiple tanks, 10's, 25, 55, 75 gal.

I frequent several fish related websites, and am a 'Advice Team' member on one.

My baby, is my 7 yr'ol Red Tiger Oscar, Astronotus ocellatus.

allanonrightapr069jofullsize.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

Wow, were all into guns and offroading, whoda thunk it?

100_0194_142.jpg

2006_0528Image0010.jpg

the hill in the second pic is way sicker than it looks, the winch line was just to prevent an endo.

Edited by mav
OffRoading is for pussies, let me throw your ass outta da plane :devil:

Jumping out of perfectly good planes is for people lacking judgment to put it politely.

OffRoading is for pussies, let me throw your ass outta da plane :devil:

Jumping out of perfectly good planes is for people lacking judgment to put it politely.

The Government will be doing their best to have all of us firearms owners deemed mentally incompetent/unfit, one way or another, I guess they could use your argument for my specific case :unsure:

:haha:

Perfectly good aeroplanes?!?!.... Shit man, have you seen the rattletraps we jump out of?

Edited by ChileRelleno

This is just an average example of a 3rd century Roman coin, about one thousand seven hundred years old and the size of a US Dime. I have Roman, Greek, Egyptian, and a few other countries ancient coinage, plus a few artifacts.

c54f_1.jpg

I get a kick out of holding a 2 thousand year old coin and wondering if Christ, Cleopatra, Julius Caesar or some other famous person in history may have used it in a transaction.

6x6pinz, Only seen 1 of those 4xDAF's, it was for sale in CO. Reminded me of a Rhino. :eek: The Corps had me jumping out of planes. Only twice civilian. 18yrs ago. :cryss: Coins bring history to life. :dollar: Had a 79' CJ5 set up for that crazy verticle crap, sold it to start M37 build. :unsure: If you are not a gov. goober you are mentally unfit. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Boobies, that's a given. :wub:

I'm into HDR photography. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. HDR photography is when you take multiple exposures of the same picture, at different levels of exposure and combine them on a computer to compress all of the light values into one picture.

2588387763_09b2c58cdf_b.jpg

2708735031_d815d19b4b_b.jpg

2591871496_6a6f943226_b.jpg

2590489475_a9cb9c2a26_b.jpg

2780515150_dee15097a2_b.jpg

Don't get me wrong, sometimes when I go hiking, the scenery is surreal enough on its own without any photo manipulation.

1801183416_edb94374bc_b.jpg

Oh yeah, I love hiking and camping.

TAC 47, see you listed the maintenance required in reverse order. :lolol: Moe Zambeak, great talent, do you sell any of these prints? Would be sweet framed in my den. :super: A quality mule. :dollar::dollar: 1911, want a fatboy, yet wife says only need one around. :rolleyes:

I'm into HDR photography. HDR stands for High Dynamic Range. HDR photography is when you take multiple exposures of the same picture, at different levels of exposure and combine them on a computer to compress all of the light values into one picture.

2588387763_09b2c58cdf_b.jpg

2708735031_d815d19b4b_b.jpg

2591871496_6a6f943226_b.jpg

2590489475_a9cb9c2a26_b.jpg

2780515150_dee15097a2_b.jpg

Don't get me wrong, sometimes when I go hiking, the scenery is surreal enough on its own without any photo manipulation.

1801183416_edb94374bc_b.jpg

Oh yeah, I love hiking and camping.

Moe Zambeak...Super Photos! Ever try selling at local art festivals?