Good News! Possible METAL Saiga 12 mags!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am repeating what I read from the OWNER of the company, and he also PM'ed me stating that he had some S12 mags to evaluate for the project.

In regard to me mentioning anything else in regard to them in comparison to other mags...... I didn't.

WTF is your problem?

None of this is a problem for me. Just because you are mad, does not mean I am! :lolol:

I have little doubt that you are telling the truth about the source of information, and I do not blame you for bringing it here, after all that it what we are here for!

I simply said that you are not a rep of the company (?), only an interested consumer who read something, and at this point we are talking about speculation from an unproven player vs. reality. I was responding to the entire thread, not just you.

What part of that made you angry, or is untrue? :unsure:

I am repeating what I read from the OWNER of the company, and he also PM'ed me stating that he had some S12 mags to evaluate for the project.

In regard to me mentioning anything else in regard to them in comparison to other mags...... I didn't.

WTF is your problem?

None of this is a problem for me. Just because you are mad, does not mean I am! :lolol:

I have little doubt that you are telling the truth about the source of information, and I do not blame you for bringing it here, after all that it what we are here for!

I simply said that you are not a rep of the company (?), only an interested consumer who read something, and at this point we are talking about speculation from an unproven player vs. reality. I was responding to the entire thread, not just you.

What part of that made you angry, or is untrue? :unsure:

Nah, it just seemed that you had me mistaken for the guy who started the other thread.

I've been here long enough to know that a product does not exist until its on the market. I just wanted people to know that they may be "possible" in the future.

I didn't see that other thread.

Nah, it just seemed that you had me mistaken for the guy who started the other thread.

I've been here long enough to know that a product does not exist until its on the market. I just wanted people to know that they may be "possible" in the future.

I didn't see that other thread.

Yes, I had the other thread in mind when writing my response, sorry for the confusion. I did not even have a problem with Criminal Poet's post, till he got a little too enthusiastic.

I would love to see more mag choices, in plastic, steel, or even my favorite, Paper Mache'! But until they are a mag, they are just a rumor.

Peace.

Well, I am hoping this is true. CProducts make good mags and I have had nothing but 100% reliability with mine in my ARs. I could email Larry at CProducts to see what's up if people would like? I've spoken to him many a time and he is a great guy.

• 1 month later...

I am working on a mag for the S12 which will be made out of carbon fiber, and kevlar, no wait some space age material that I cannot mention, if you get in now you could be rich$$$$$$

Send me $99.00 and I will put it towards research and development and make you a partner in my new company!

Edited by krusader