Do they make a Flame Thrower As they do with the 37mm Launcher?

I'm by no means an expert here, but I would have serious issues with trusting glued together PVC to handle compressed air. I've seen the Youtube videos where someone puts some sort of fuel in a super soaker and straps a burning torch to the end. Always makes me wince, expecting the guy to blow himself up if he put gasoline in a plastic container and added flame.

However, I HAVE helped build a small flamer type set up for a Star Wars fan film someone was making years ago. They used an aluminum CO2 tank similar to what they have for paintball. It had a turn valve rather than a pin valve. You basically turned a knob to open it up. Because of this, they were able to use a small funnel to put concentrated windshield washer fluid into the tank. Only about 1/3 full. They then could compress it with air, or whatever gas they used (I'm not sure what they used).

Then it was a simple matter of hooking up a line to the gun, which was a shortened power washer type deal. I didn't see the finished product in person, but I believe they used a stun gun to make an arc in front of the stream before they released the fluid. That's what they said they were going to do anyway.

Corbin