My 8 round steel mag

super cool, I've always hated plastic mags... on my ak-47 and saiga... the factory one is good, the longer ones you really need to double check they are actually secure or they fall off... I would love to buy one if you make enough... metal ones just snap in and you are good to go...

I am planing on developing it for sale, it will be changing in appearance as things progress.

I don't have stamping equipment to form the ribs that are seen in mags like AR mags. Rather we use a multi layer approach, its strong but heavier. In the end when your mag runs dry you can beat your foe to death with it.

Yes the floor plate is removable, I did not bother designing the retainer until the mag is closer to finished. So its duct taped to keep it from sliding off for now.

Edited by csspecs

I don't have stamping equipment to form the ribs that are seen in mags like AR mags. Rather we use a multi layer approach, its strong but heavier. In the end when your mag runs dry you can beat your foe to death with it.

In that case would you mind welding a piece of rail at the bottom? I think I finally found a practical application for the Kabar pistol bayonet.

Seriously though, nice job on creating magazines for these weapons.