Pop culture can come up with a good one sometimes. From the upcoming movie Terminator Salvation (5/21release)

"If you're listening to this....... you are the resistance"

- John Conner

Apply it to whatever cause suits your fancy

HarvKY

Because posting border-line militia type slogans on the internet isn't going to get you a visit from the goon squad or anything.

Some people choose to speak their minds freely and do things like quote a line from a movie without worrying about the potential consequences from the losers.

Because posting border-line militia type slogans on the internet isn't going to get you a visit from the goon squad or anything.

Uh, you were just joking right?

HarvKY

No, he both believes we should cater to big g man, and never speak out against it.

Edited by Twinsen

"A bunch of slack-jaw faggots around here... this stuff will make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus - like me!"

-Blain (Predator)

OMG! Now I am on a "hate crime" list for posting this one! They're gonna get me! Nooooooooo!!!!

If you are afraid of your government, then you have no balls.

It's not about being afraid, it's about what you do with the fear. No bravery exists without fear, it wouldn't be brave if you were not afraid.

"A bunch of slack-jaw faggots around here... this stuff will make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus - like me!"

-Blain (Predator)

+1 !!!! HAHAHA, that's a good one!