WELCOME, NEW USERS READ THIS FIRST!

• 5 weeks later...
I think only contributors can edit posts after X amount of days. The reason is that it bumps the thread to the top if you make an edit (from what I understand).

Even Contributors can't edit after a certain amount of time. I can't remember what that time frame is, though.

EDIT: Good job, brv. I like the write-up/info.

Edited by 22_Shooter

I dont think Max changed it, but I had edit function set regs to 3 days I think, contributors to a week, and business members to indefinate? I think....

an edit on your post will not bump the thread, however a poll thread will bump whenever a new vote is tallied (if its set to)

If you want to update your post, you will probably have to contact a moderator and ask them to edit it for you.....you dont have anything about RAAC Warranty on there, either, just to point out ;) (Im shameless about plugging CGW)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This sticky needs a section on the "break-in" period. It' kinda' needs an overall update as well...the old "vodka special" info and troubleshooting guides will have people dremeling their bolts and swapping recoil springs when they should just be sending the damn gun to Cadiz for more gas ports.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Bought my Saiga 12 with 22" barrel friday and picking it up Teusday. First shotgun ever bought. I have a group of handguns. Found this site, contributed some funds to it because I know it still wont be enough from what i already learned and will learn. Yhanks so much for such a great informative friendly atmosphere where i can read for hours. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some day than just listen.

Thanks again folks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heya, I'm a nooblet. Also been lurking around this site for a while. I have a ton of stuff coming from MS Auto Arms so I'll undoubtably be needing some answers from here. But I'm glad I found these forums. And I'm glad I found out wth a Saiga 12 is. Craziness

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and new to the Saiga 12. I just got my S-12 back for work to be done under warranty because it didn't run reliably. I guess I got one of the Vodka specials because it would not run five rounds without jamming/FTE. Anyway I hope it works now and hope to have fun on this site.:super:

Edited by macaholic
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and new to the Saiga 12. I just got my S-12 back for work to be done under warranty because it didn't run reliably. I guess I got one of the Vodka specials because it would not run five rounds without jamming/FTE. Anyway I hope it works now and hope to have fun on this site.:super:

I went out to shoot my S-12 last week and now it runs like a Timex! It will even run the Remington 2 3/4 7 1/2 1oz shot from Wallmart. Very cool!
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A list of the most common acronyms for saiga parts would be helpful for some of us noobies ;) If it's there and I missed it I apologize =)

It does exist. Try the FAQ section, although my memory might be off on this one.

A list of the most common acronyms for saiga parts would be helpful for some of us noobies ;) If it's there and I missed it I apologize =)

There aren't many. Mostly just..

BHO - bolt hold open

LRBHO - last round bolt hold open

FCG - fire control group / trigger group

FSB - front sight block

PG - pistol grip

Maybe one or two I overlooked. Haven't slept all night.