slings for fun and carry

• 5 weeks later...

Question # 1

Ruger 10/22 slings-- goto www.natchezss.com look for Uncle Mike's QD Sling swivels.I bought a 2 bulk packs of 25 ,one with a machine screw type thread and one with a 1" wood screw thread. These work great on a 10/22 .Use the machine screw type on a synethic forearm and a wood screw on the rear. Use a woodscrew on both ends of a factory wood stock.Watch the length on the forend.

Ouestion # 2

TacStar makes a multi-poisition sling that should work on the Saiga,also look at Ace Case Co. they too make a sling that might fit.Ace makes a bando sling but it is more of a normal type and will not fit your description of use.

Question # 2b

Goto Cheaper than Dirt.com and look for Leapers brand products.They produce several styles of mag holders for FN-FAL,AR-15 and AK-47and I think a stock mag holder. If not try Blackhawk Tac. but be ready to pay fer it !

I hope that is about as clear as mud fer ye

This sling is especially good as it carry's normally plus you can sling up like a match sling.

Get the wide military sling and swivels from Walmart and replace the two factory swivels.

You can get machine threaded sling swivel screws for the front for the forend and also for replacing the factory rear forend screw.

If you do it this way....it cheap and very good.

This sling is on my Saiga .308

regards

Paul

post-2-1072998527.jpg

• 2 weeks later...