Here's what I think of your warning..................

Didn't daddy give you enough attention???

You would think that an SF "Veteran" would have the brain power to comply with this forums polices....

You want to push the line... fine.....

Tell me, MR. SF....... What happens when you show your ass in Ranger School?????

You would think that an SF "Veteran" would have the brain power to comply with this forums polices....

Tell me, MR. SF....... What happens when you show your ass in Ranger School?????

First off people like you wouldnt even make it to Ranger school or any school that took out of the box thinking............................

First off people like you wouldnt even make it to Ranger school or any school that took out of the box thinking............................

Wow... you must have picked that line up watching Spetsnaz Vs Green Beans last night....

We can match up SRB's any time you wish.....

Ya know.... Thinking INSIDE the box.... This looks like an AD to me.... and I'm just a pussy ass stupid Jarhead...

"Ive decided not to get a XXXX rifle, so if anyone is interested in XXXX rds at a good price let me know................... (Along with a listed price..)."

Wow... you must have picked that line up watching Spetsnaz Vs Green Beans last night....

heh. maybe he spent all his money of $380 a case ammo and has a bad chip on his shoulder because of it......

Ive decided not to get a XXXxXX rifle, so if anyone is interested in 1000 rds at a good price let me know....................

$XXX w/shipping in case I didnt mention it.

Went back and dug out your AD.....

at least the Saiga won! :smoke:

This forum is awsome :wub: it should double as a comedy forum too because you guys are always having me LMAO

+1 ! Well said, I was getting a little board and found this. Good times

Thanks for comin' out Ladies and Gentleman! We're here all week..... :haha:

grouchomarx6.jpg

Other threads for reference...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=40020&hl=

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=40023&hl=

This forum is awsome :wub: it should double as a comedy forum too because you guys are always having me LMAO

+1 ! Well said, I was getting a little board and found this. Good times

Yeah, I'd say you found a big board.

when he said $380/shipped he was talking about what he paid for it from his earlier post i think not how much to sell it for???

Ive decided not to get a XXXxXX rifle, so if anyone is interested in XXXX rds at a good price let me know....................

$XXX w/shipping in case I didnt mention it.

I quote again..... prices removed.....

Juggs,

Never argue with an idiot

They drag you down to their level...and beat you with experence :haha:

No thats not an ad :unsure: ...yeah right

Jim

:haha: You can always tell if Jim's in a room by how dry the mods balls are...... :haha:

There are over a dozen gun forums that let you post free ads, if you won't donate to post items here, go to one of them.

Throwing a fit is kinda stupid. The only thing you get is restricted or banned.

Edited by csspecs

part of the reason for having to be a contributor, is JUST IN CASE something bad ever happens, Makc DOES have some information about that person to help track them down.

It is also a reward for donating money to keep the forum up and running. This shit isnt free to run.

turning a simple mistake into an all out insult fight is really kinda stupid.

...you cant send Makc 5 bucks to sell a shitload of ammo? come on. I dont want to hear it. You wont even get the kind of exposure putting an ad in the local paper (for a lot more) as you will placing an ad here.

I cant see the logic in getting yourself all pissed off over it.

1 Isn't this in the wrong forum? (I would just do the 'report' button but it looks like this thread is a little beyond that)

2 Why do people think they can argue with mods about forum rules?

3 This guy should be glad he hasn't been wished to the cornfield.

4 AND he must be a real miser to get so pissed about having to donate a measly $5 to sell things here.

Just my .02

Why dont u just kick me off your little politically correct profit motivated forum asshole.

Anyone who cant even follow their own rules doesnt deserve my input, so go play your silly ass kids games on others.

someone's got a bit too much sand in their vagina....

Whew, what a whiney bitch. Take a Midol and shut the f@ck up.

You got busted for not paying attention to the rules. Big deal.

Either pony up your five bucks, or move on.

Sounds like you're not man enough to own a Saiga, we don't want you here. You should sell all your firearms related gear and equipment right now and take up a new hobby more suited to giant pussies like...needlepoint, or collecting assorted lints and buttons. You got picked on as a kid didn't you, probably beat up alot. I can see why. Bed-wetter until around 14, late bloomer, anger management problems, gingivitus, poor gas mileage. You've got estrogen poisoning, you need help. The Dr. said transexuals like yourself really need to monitor your doses closely.

RUSSIANSNOW!!!! YOU WILL LEARN BY THE NUMBERS!!! I WILL TEACH YOU!!!

No ban..... but ETERNAL MOD PREVIEW!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :devil:

rofl :lolol:

Jugg, you're so wonderfully evil. :D A kindred spirit.

Such a perfect moniker for a forum mod also.. "You've violated the TOS.. don't you know who I am?! I'm the Juggernaut, BITCH!!!!" :D

And also, R Lee Ermey is the shit. His performance in Full Metal Jacket was the best part of that movie.

On a sidenote, I think you guys are damn generous in what you do allow, considering it takes all of five fucking dollars to become a contributor. No one has any excuse for not paying that minimal sum in order to advertise on this forum, (which is the best I've found for AK's/Saigas).

Poor, sad, idiotic russiansnow will have to go elsewhere. He'll be missed. :rolleyes: