• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have better pics, this was just in my computer at the time. Weimeraner, 11 years old, 95 lbs., his name is Lugar. Yes I named him after the pistol not the wrestler. Not easy to take his picture, if he can he will run away if not he just turns around. He is too of a f@cking smart ass for a dog!

Cannot upload pic???

Edited by chupa

Sorry, but photobucket is all I have, of my old girl. Full blood Staffie. 65lbs of stamp lickin power. nuthin but muscle. She raised my 3 son's like they were her's, and sometime's they act like it!

Dusterbody1-19-06001.jpg

Wow Jeff Samson's grown a lot since I last saw him.... :eek:

I need to get some newer pics of Max and Sasha. Til then, I hope those who live forever in fear of the "Thread Necromancer" don't get too upset if I post a link to a lot of older pics of some of our dogs....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=13077

post-526-1242475556_thumb.jpg

This is Sophie, the wife's BFF and constant companion. She is a cocker/lab mix, and goes from lazy house pet to 55# of teeth and attitude in .01 second if she thinks Momma is threatened. She is also the best door bell ever!

BREAKING NEWS!!! Dogs have Souls. (Duh)

No hijack intended. Please keep posting pictures. I just thought this would be interesting to those on this thread.

That is a cool article! I have witnessed, on multiple occasions, my Tara's ability to think cognitively. There is no doubt in my mind that dogs are much more intelligent than many people are willing to give them credit for. It sucks that we only get to have them for such a short period of time, but we learn so much together in that time that we can pass on to the next ones who live with us....

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS...

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your

entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.

Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!

~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters~

Now pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs!

The elder here is Moonlight, who died a few years back. He was the best dog ever, in every way. Here he has cancer and has been trimmed like a schnauzer and so looks ridiculous. He also was twice as big as his breed is supposed to be.

oaxaca133.jpg

They're Kerry Blue Terriers. They're Irish dogs, they have pale white skin with a blue tint. They are born with black hair that doesn't shed and turns grey when they age. They're supposed to be scrappers, but Moonlight never was. He'd chase deer and cats, but barked only once. We had some dry ice in a styrofoam box, and he growled and barked at it like crazy, it probably was making noises outside of human hearing range.

oaxaca164.jpg

The little guy is Kirby. He's completely insane and has a lot of energy. All he does is play ball, and sleep. This dog doesn't enjoy food that much, unlike every dog I've ever seen. He just plays ball.

newdog9-25007.jpg

All he does is bring you a ball, then he gives you this look. Then he plays keepaway with all four feet and his mouth, making sure to keep eye contact with you. When you finally get the ball, he's ready to chase it down and start over. All hours of the day, expect a ball to be dropped at your feet.

oaxaca150.jpg

An attempt at capturing the monster in action:

DSCN0293.jpg

That basket full of dog toys is the collected toys of three dogs now. They each had their favorites. The first, Harvey, liked solid rubber balls and playing outside. Then Moonlight liked things he could play tug with, and he could actually beat me at it. Kirby only likes fetch.

Here is my Dog.... he's Dead.... :wet_eyes:

n1493232530_30083476_6624213.jpg

He was the little feller on the far right....

2399_1014208804159_1493232530_30037906_3465242_n.jpg

It was like loosing a child.... May sound goofy to some... but Dog people know what I'm sayin...

2399_1013480265946_1493232530_30035570_5540449_n.jpg

Tell Mrs. Juggs that we REALLY need to get new pup.... :up: