Finally finished with my .308 conversion

My Tri-rail came in so my S.308K is finally finished. Thanks to everyone who assisted with my many questions and CSS/Dinzag arms for providing the parts. Now I can start with my S12K.

post-16002-1242608165_thumb.jpg

post-16002-1242608173_thumb.jpg

post-16002-1242608179_thumb.jpg

Edited by XXasdf
  • Like 1
My Tri-rail came in so my S.308K is finally finished. Thanks to everyone who assisted with my many questions and CSS/Dinzag arms for providing the parts. Now I can start with my S12K.

Awesome!

Which the buttstock with a cheek piece do you have on it?

Awesome!

Which the buttstock with a cheek piece do you have on it?

Stock is Tromix w limbsaver, cheek rest is just your standard pipe foam tube that is wraps around and glues together. The bipod is a Israeli made Mako Tactical Grip pod. Thanks for your kind comments, I put alot of work into it.

• Like 1

My bad about the reversed pics, when I took it off the cam it was inverted so I had to rotate :ded: . Well then again I could be in bizzaro world where saigas eject left, lemme go outside and see if Bush is in his third term as president.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...