I love this gun, but have to unload some of my arsenal. Asking $950, + actual shipping, (will sell/ship to FFL only and in CONUS only) you get everything in the picture except the camo fabric. I've shot about 300 rounds through this gun and had no problems. Cash, certified check, or discrete paypal if you split the fees with me. Email me at chrisg@bkbh.com

DSC04070.jpg

This gun has the following:

Duracoat finish - flat black

Red Star Arms fully adjustable trigger group

Tapco SAW pistol grip

Professionally cut, crowned, and threaded barrel (barrel approx. 18" from end of receiver to beginning of brake. Brake adds another 3")

Primary Weapons Systems brake

ACE front sight mounted to the gas block

Tapco US length AK stock

Professionally fitted and installed Limbsaver recoil pad

Russian POSP scope with illuminated rangefinding reticle (fits on the scope mount, but slides back if you pull hard in it. Didn't seem to move under recoil. I didn't try to tighten it, you may be able to fix it. Also, the illumination works just so-so. Glass and reticle is good. Sold as is. This is a good deal without the scope)

Separate scope mount for adding your own optics. This is a good one. Very stable and adds a side rail for lasers and/or lights.

Handguard was modified by me - and looks just ok. But I'm also throwing in the original wood one. See pics.

Dustcover is threaded and tapped for a Williams sight

2 factory 8 round mags

Also included:

Original factory manuals, cleaning kit, sling, etc.

Original wood stock set

Original AK front sight

Will post here for several days and if no interest, will post on gunbroker. I'll update this post when I do that.

Some additional pics can be found at:

Saiga 308 for sale Pics

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

Can post more pics if needed.

Thanks for considering!

Sold Pending Funds to Bounce. Thanks Bounce. Thanks for looking everyone!

Edited by Montana3gunner

pm offer sent.

I love this gun, but have to unload some of my arsenal. Asking $950, + actual shipping, (will sell/ship to FFL only and in CONUS only) you get everything in the picture except the camo fabric. I've shot about 300 rounds through this gun and had no problems. Cash, certified check, or discrete paypal if you split the fees with me. Email me at chrisg@bkbh.com

DSC04070.jpg

Tapco SAW pistol grip

Professionally cut, crowned, and threaded barrel (barrel approx. 18" from end of receiver to beginning of brake. Brake adds another 3")

Tapco US length AK stock

Russian POSP scope with illuminated rangefinding reticle (fits on the scope mount, but slides back if you pull hard in it. Didn't seem to move under recoil. I didn't try to tighten it, you may be able to fix it. Also, the illumination works just so-so. Glass and reticle is good. Sold as is. This is a good deal without the scope)

Separate scope mount for adding your own optics. This is a good one. Very stable and adds a side rail for lasers and/or lights.

Handguard was modified by me - and looks just ok. But I'm also throwing in the original wood one. See pics.

2 factory 8 round mags

Also included:

Original wood stock set

Original AK front sight

Will post here for several days and if no interest, will post on gunbroker. I'll update this post when I do that.

Saiga 308 for sale Pics

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

Thanks for considering!

pm offer sent.

DSC04070.jpg

Tapco SAW pistol grip

Tapco US length AK stock

2 factory 8 round mags

Also included:

Original wood stock set

Original AK front sight

Saiga 308 for sale Pics

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

Thanks for considering!

Sold pending funds - to Bounce.

Thanks Bounce, and thanks to everyone for looking.

Montana3Gunner

NO NO, thanks to you. For I have now completed my Saiga calibers collection.

just wait'n on the 7.62x54R to come out now.

pm offer sent.

DSC04070.jpg

Tapco SAW pistol grip

Tapco US length AK stock

2 factory 8 round mags

Also included:

Original wood stock set

Original AK front sight

Saiga 308 for sale Pics

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04072.jpg

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04078.jpg

Thanks for considering!

Sold pending funds - to Bounce.

Thanks Bounce, and thanks to everyone for looking.

Montana3Gunner

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.