hello are you there

I have called numerous times and get the machine, which by the way say to send an email which I have done 4 times in the last month . Still no communication from this lame company. How do you do buisness. In 5 years you will be gone and your drums will be mantle pieces. Your company is not a very good buisness model for anyone starting out thats for sure. Go ahead and flame away BUT ITS TRUE, NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL. If you are that busy hire someone for christ sake .

While I don't quite want to jump down his throat that much....

MD arms is a one man operation, he put in the time and a fair amount of capital into bringing his product to market. Its still a small market all things considered with this product being in high demand right now.

Perhaps you're questions are relatively general and they've been covered multiple times in his FAQ? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but I can't see babying you either.

Mike has had excellent customer service as far as my dealings with him on multiple occasions.

I have called numerous times and get the machine, which by the way say to send an email which I have done 4 times in the last month . Still no communication from this lame company. How do you do buisness. In 5 years you will be gone and your drums will be mantle pieces. Your company is not a very good buisness model for anyone starting out thats for sure. Go ahead and flame away BUT ITS TRUE, NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL. If you are that busy hire someone for christ sake .

Dave's not here. I like pie.

There are times it would be nice to here from Mike's more. The deal is that he tends to puts so much time and effort into bringing the products to market that he struggles to keep up with updates and stuff like that. When that's not the case, he emails, and posts updates like a wild man. He's kind of racing against the clock with our current administration.

When his drums become mantle pieces, I will be a mantle piece buying mutha fu#@er!!

If you are un happy with his services I'm shure AA will be more than happy to answer the phone for a drum order aka a mantle piece already cause unlike md,s they have plenty of time and stock ready to go I wonder why hmm

I can see the ignorance on your posts. I am sure if you emailed and called a buisness and never got ahold of them in a months time how confident would you be in ordering from them. Just what I need , to get a product and then to never hear from them if something goes wrong with it. AKA= JOKEN , BOTACH, ECT see my point. All I ask for is a considerate timley respons to my email or call which it seem's this company has difficulty doing. Again how hard is it to respond to someone after a 1 month wait.

He's not a large retailer that is ignoring you. He's one guy making thousands of products. You realize he takes orders, makes the product himself, assembles it himself, packs it himself, and ships it himself? It's a dude trying hard. And his products beat the pants off of larger companies because he did it right and didn't rush anything.

Yes, we're going to stick up for him before you without knowing the whole story, he has our respect. Check your spam filter, he might have emailed you a month ago.

He's not a large retailer that is ignoring you. He's one guy making thousands of products. You realize he takes orders, makes the product himself, assembles it himself, packs it himself, and ships it himself? It's a dude trying hard. And his products beat the pants off of larger companies because he did it right and didn't rush anything.

Yes, we're going to stick up for him before you without knowing the whole story, he has our respect. Check your spam filter, he might have emailed you a month ago.

I guess I am surprised by all the venom being displayed o this page. I understand loyalty to the guy who brought one great product to market . I also understand what it means to run a one man operation. Maybe someone can explain this to me, are those who have a problem with their drums supposed to wait patiently until all the orders that will ever be placed before we have a response?

I can see the ignorance on your posts. I am sure if you emailed and called a buisness and never got ahold of them in a months time how confident would you be in ordering from them. Just what I need , to get a product and then to never hear from them if something goes wrong with it. AKA= JOKEN , BOTACH, ECT see my point. All I ask for is a considerate timley respons to my email or call which it seem's this company has difficulty doing. Again how hard is it to respond to someone after a 1 month wait.

I guess I am surprised by all the venom being displayed o this page. I understand loyalty to the guy who brought one great product to market . I also understand what it means to run a one man operation. Maybe someone can explain this to me, are those who have a problem with their drums supposed to wait patiently until all the orders that will ever be placed before we have a response?

The reason for the responses you've gotten is that you're one more guy in a long, long line of newbie one-posters who've come in and slammed Mike Davidson because you haven't gotten immediate gratification........... We who have been here through all the long wait for this most excellent product understand the situation, and you, who are brand new to this, do not.

If you can't accomodate the wait, and the lack of immediate response from Mike, then don't order the drum, or cancel your order. If you already have one, and are not satisfied, then sell it and be done with it.......

The only ignorance displayed in this thread to this point has been your own, accompanied by your arrogance..........

Everything you could ever want to know about the MD drum has been posted on this forum repeatedly, both by Mike Davidson and everyone else..........

There are a couple thousand of us who are more than satisfied with the drums Mike has produced, and some of us waited longer than a year to finally get them........

As pointed out above by another poster, maybe your best bet would be to give AA a call about their drum......You sound like you'd be better suited to their product anyway..............

Just my ignorant $0.02...........

Edited by Jeaux E

He even over see the mold injection and the rest of the manufacturing process to make sure it gets done right and make decisions when they come up with the process to reduce delays with the factories that produce the plastic and metal materials, and the molds builders, mold storage, mold transportation to the plastic injection plant ect... The list goes on. This is not the only buisness that he has to run.

It's a lot for anyone to stay on top of.

Honestly, check with some of the other firearm or firearm related manufactures. A lot of the industry is that busy currently. Model one sales is a good example. Try contacting them and getting a response. Ace rifle stocks say they cannot give any estimation on when an order from them would be filled. :cryss:

No offense but if you looked on his site nowhere does it say your gonna get your drum in a couple of days, or even weeks. Just be patient, its worth the wait. Hell you don't even have to pay for the full price on the drums. He only charges you a deposit. Why there are so many people that defend Mike is because he does right by his customers. How many companies do that? Not many. People right now are receiving a free gunfixer knob from him, that bought the first run of drums! FREE. You got a problem just be patient and he will make it right. That is the reason I bought 2 drums directly from his site and I waited over 3 months for them. I wanted instant gratification and I bought another from CSS, cost more but got it in 3 days. In total i have spent a good chunk of change with MD arms and plan on spending more as my cousin wants a saiga of his own with a MD arms 20 round drum! just stop :cryss: and be patient.

It's my impression that most problems experienced with Mike's drums (unless it's really unique) have been answered either in his FAQ section or in one of the threads in his section of the forum. If you haven't already please carefully review the appropriate threads in his section.

Dude your gonna get #ucked in the mouth for being such a p#ssy, Mike is a stand up guy. He has helped members when they were at all time lows in thier lives, and continues to add to his excellent customer service in many other ways. We know who you are b!tch, you must have bought a new computer with all that money you ripped everybody off for with your piece of shit paperweights!!!!!

I call BS. I emailed Mike last week to ask a question and update my address, got a reply the next day, not from mike, but from some other guy, answered my question and said he updated my address. I think the name was Kevin, but Im not sure, but im guessing its not a one man operation anymore, and he hired somebody to help him out. Either way, im pretty sure the OP is full of it, and maybe called once, left a message without his phone number, and freaked out when he wasn't called back in minutes. Mike can be hard to get in touch with at times, but nothing like that, and i dont recall ever being straight up ignored.

Why do you need to talk to him? If you have a problem with billing or something, just wait it out or send an email with "billing problem" and he will take care of it. Or just wait and once your order is ready to ship he will fix it. Like everyone is said, we dont really care if he is hard to get ahold, his product works and if you have problems with the drum, either search on here or post up and we will help you with it. Just think of this like, your buying it right from the manufacturer. Your not buying from a retailer who is going to have a store front, this is like buying it right from the factory, factories dont employ people to sit around and do customer service. If he employed people to operate like a retailer these would cost twice and much. Just wait it out, this drum is the best one you can get.

CJG

kjkrink

and eisman

You guys are out of line and deserve all the shit you get from this forum, and then some. You obviously didn't bother to take the time to research Mike Davidson/MD Arms. Had you done so, you would have learned that Mike is a highly respected member of this community. Instead, kjkrink kicked in the front door, and with only a couple posts, and proceeded to piss all over someone we all respect. Bad move!!

Jeaux E hit the nail on the head.

It's my impression that most problems experienced with Mike's drums (unless it's really unique) have been answered either in his FAQ section or in one of the threads in his section of the forum. If you haven't already please carefully review the appropriate threads in his section.

I take it that some people here have the impression that I am disparaging Mike's good name or product. This is far from the truth. I have ordered and received several of his drums. I have a broken tab on one of the drums and have had no luck getting in contact with him to see what can be done.

$5 says this is another guy complaining about no response because his spam filter ate all the responses.

I wouldn't say my posts have any venom in them at all, I'm just saying that people are going to believe a trusted friend over a stranger without knowing all the facts in a story. Every time somebody has said MD is ignoring them that I've seen, it's been a spam filter problem on their end.

I'll just say this. It's VERY FUCKING RUDE AN TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE to completely ignore someone who is trying very hard to get in touch with you about something very important, especially if that person is someone who you at least used to call a friend.

It's fucking shameful and there are too many people who are guilty of such things. Some of those people are regulars here, others only drop by when they want....

Good things come to those that wait. Am I the only one that watched Heinz commercials as a kid.

I remember it more as the "Anticipation, It's Making Me Wait..." song. I WAS going to add the "It's slow good" tagline - but that wouldn't be fair to Mike D at ALL! I received timely responses when I had a problem accessing his web site, and my drums arrived lightning fast. And they are simply superb!

$5 says this is another guy complaining about no response because his spam filter ate all the responses.

I wouldn't say my posts have any venom in them at all, I'm just saying that people are going to believe a trusted friend over a stranger without knowing all the facts in a story. Every time somebody has said MD is ignoring them that I've seen, it's been a spam filter problem on their end.

You are right it could possibly be a spam filter in some cases but I have had no such problem. I have received the updates Mike had sent and delivery notifications. Mike's communication for the product he is selling has been really good. My only problem is that once the product has been shipped and you have a problem there is no communication.

I'll say it again, I have no bad thing to say about Mike or his product, I have bought 5 of them. I have a broken tab on one of the drums that I need to get it fixed.

All I have been asking is for a solution to this problem. I have tried repeatedly since Feb. to get in contact with Mike and have ended up trying this forum as a last result.