hello are you there

• 3 weeks later...
I can see the ignorance on your posts. I am sure if you emailed and called a buisness and never got ahold of them in a months time how confident would you be in ordering from them. Just what I need , to get a product and then to never hear from them if something goes wrong with it. AKA= JOKEN , BOTACH, ECT see my point. All I ask for is a considerate timley respons to my email or call which it seem's this company has difficulty doing. Again how hard is it to respond to someone after a 1 month wait.

Hopefully you CANCELLED your order and took your whiny, sniveling ass somewhere else. I've never encountered so many needy little bitches as I have since Mike started offering these. kjkrink, you're a little bitch you schmuck. :devil:

You are right it could possibly be a spam filter in some cases but I have had no such problem. I have received the updates Mike had sent and delivery notifications. Mike's communication for the product he is selling has been really good. My only problem is that once the product has been shipped and you have a problem there is no communication.

I'll say it again, I have no bad thing to say about Mike or his product, I have bought 5 of them. I have a broken tab on one of the drums that I need to get it fixed.

All I have been asking is for a solution to this problem. I have tried repeatedly since Feb. to get in contact with Mike and have ended up trying this forum as a last result.

The spam filter thing would make it your fault then, wouldn't it? :ded:

If you need something and it's legit, start a thread here and Mike will get in contact with you. Jumping in with a schmuck like kjkrink won't get you anywhere. There's no need to be a little bitch like kjkrink. :smoke:

Edited by Surly

Mike appears the victim of his own success. It appears that he is so covered up in orders that he has time for little else. I say that he will get to you, just not perhaps as quickly as you would like.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey surly, you little needle dick, you ever come to PA look me up. I am gonna bitch slap your deliverance ass. Dont talk trash if you cant back it up dick. I have a buisness and would never run it like this mdarms company, who as of today has still not contacted me, internet tough guy

Hey surly, you little needle dick, you ever come to PA look me up. I am gonna bitch slap your deliverance ass. Dont talk trash if you cant back it up dick. I have a buisness and would never run it like this mdarms company, who as of today has still not contacted me, internet tough guy

Like I'm stupid enough to take a trip to a worthless blue state full of keystoners to experience some brotherly love. :rolleyes:

If you ever decide to come see Mt. Rushmore, with the rest of the idiot tourists from your neck of the woods, let me know and I'll give you a proper welcome to western South Dakota. :devil:

Like I'm stupid enough to take a trip to a worthless blue state full of keystoners to experience some brotherly love. :rolleyes:

Hey just because Philly and Pittsburgh running the state don't mean the whole place is a wash....flatlander :haha:

Hey just because Philly and Pittsburgh running the state don't mean the whole place is a wash....flatlander :haha:

I know, it's not your fault that shit disturbers like kjkrink decide to reside in an otherwise normal state. Too many pansies like him though and you get what you've got. :ded:

• 2 weeks later...