Low rise quick release side mount?

I bought a low rise QR side mount off ebay from someone in taiwan for $19 shipped. So far I have @ 1500 rounds fired with it on without any problems. I have also taken it off 2 or 3 times to clean the gun, and it holds zero very nicely.

Edited by GreenEye
I bought a low rise QR side mount off ebay from someone in taiwan for $19 shipped. So far I have @ 1500 rounds fired with it on without any problems. I have also taken it off 2 or 3 times to clean the gun, and it holds zero very nicely.

thanks for mentioning that ebay one, I was looking at it. Is it adjustable like some of the more expensive ones are? Are you using it on a .308, tried any other rifles?

thanks for mentioning that ebay one, I was looking at it. Is it adjustable like some of the more expensive ones are? Are you using it on a .308, tried any other rifles?

The mount I bought off ebay is not adjustable, I would NOT have bought it if it was, Maybe just me but the old saying about more moving parts and all. I actually have 2 308's, but I use a scope usually only on the one (22"). Mounting on the other 308 (16") it is about an inch to the left at 100 yards. Mounted on my saiga 223 it is an inch high and an inch to the right, and on my WASR10 it is 2 inches low. between the mountings and remountings it holds position very well. The QR makes sure of this, I first bought one of the set screw ones, but have since thrown it in the garbage where it belongs. All in all a great piece of hardware for $19.