Signed up today, was just wondering is there a way to get your Id number faster than the 4-6 weeks it takes to get your packet in the mail. The reason is the shooting club I am trying to join this is an added bonus.

I worked the membership counter at the NRA Meeting last weekend. I did learn that there is a way to remove yourself from the mailing list so you don't receive all that annoying mail. Believe me, there is a bunch. :cryss: Some people would not join because of it. I can do some research to find out exactly how this is accomplished, if anyone is interested. :unsure:

I worked the membership counter at the NRA Meeting last weekend. I did learn that there is a way to remove yourself from the mailing list so you don't receive all that annoying mail. Believe me, there is a bunch. :cryss: Some people would not join because of it. I can do some research to find out exactly how this is accomplished, if anyone is interested. :unsure:

Just call the member phone # that's listed on the back of your membership card, and tell them you don't want all the extraneous shit to be sent to you. :up:

They might pretend they don't know what you are talking about at first, but be persistent with them. :angry2: