I know one thing. If Stony Creek really starts selling drums for the Saiga 12 like they imply they are going to do then they're going to piss on and eventually piss off a bunch of Saiga owners when the SHTF.

Sure, that would be the thing to do, control is pretty tough after the first round. The glock18 didn't come with a front grip like the Beretta 93r, a mistake in my opinion...but there is a rail on all new Glocks...so...if you have one converted and legally registered, it can have a front grip. But that isn't anything us normal people have to worry about (or enjoy <_< ).

I was looking through numrich's catalog at schematics last night, and I noticed something itneresting on the cobray pages. they have a scope mount and a folding stock for the m11/9mm, but I thought it was very interesting that they had a LOT of oil and metal protective items on the accessories page for them, making me think they are prone to rust. probably because of the heat from the automatic fire, but still, i thought it was interesting how many protective products they listed with it.

doesnt blackjack make a buffer for the m11?