AR-15 Pistol grip ?

will the AR-15 Pistol grip Fit on a saiga 7.62x39? I order THE WRONG Pistol grip[NOT US MADE] and I found this AR-15 P grip I didnt know if it fits or not

I am very mad at myself NOT reading [that it isnt US mad] :( now I have to wait another week

*shrug* With a forum handle like "xbox360" I expect him to have the attention span of a gnat and expect instant gratification. Sorry boy, it don't work the same way it does on Xbox Live.

xbox360, imo don't bother with a Tapco "AK pistol grip". Sure they're cheap, but you get what you pay for. If you like the itsy-bitsy "traditional AK grip", buy one from K-var, they're much higher quality.

If you want a better grip and don't mind paying for it, I recommend one from CAA, specifically the UPG-47 model. Keep in mind that they're made in Israel, so it won't count as a compliance part if you use one of these.

• Like 1
Thank you for the advice dieb4iwake. I checked ebay they didnt have a good 'SALE' though. Someone wanted 30$ for a grip...

OMFG! :eek: $30 for a grip?! Shocking!! :rolleyes:

I paid ~$33 for each of my CAA UPG-47 grips and don't regret it a bit.

Like I said, you get what you pay for, xbox360.

Converting a Saiga is definitely NOT for someone wanting instant gratification! I am still working on mine, the latest being finishing up the 24mm FSB with bayonet lug. Still have to sight it in, then refinish. I have been doiung it little by little for months! By the way, Rustoleum has a semi gloss black paint that looks like a good match for the Saiga factory finish. Mine is going to be a shelf queen house and farm gun, so I just can't justify gunkote or duracoat!

Converting a Saiga is definitely NOT for someone wanting instant gratification! I am still working on mine, the latest being finishing up the 24mm FSB with bayonet lug. Still have to sight it in, then refinish. I have been doiung it little by little for months! By the way, Rustoleum has a semi gloss black paint that looks like a good match for the Saiga factory finish. Mine is going to be a shelf queen house and farm gun, so I just can't justify gunkote or duracoat!

Whaaa sure you can homes :P

And I'm going to side with both you an Post Apocalyptic; converting Saigas is a very involved process... fun but involved haha. This dude SERIOUSLY needs to take a chill pill and relax; if you can't do that then you shouldn't be trying to convert a Saiga; you're better off buying a cheapo Tapco half conversion.

As an aside, anyone try to put a Miad or MOE grip on a Saiga yet? I've been curious about it but I've never had the time or willpower to look into mounting one.

Attitude check gentleman? :nonono:

Let's be nice, we aren't in high school anymore. Remember that as "scary black rifle" owners, we need all the support we can get. Being a jerk to someone can just result in them getting pushed away. We need to have a little more unity within the ranks, yes?

Attitude check gentleman? :nonono:

Let's be nice, we aren't in high school anymore. Remember that as "scary black rifle" owners, we need all the support we can get. Being a jerk to someone can just result in them getting pushed away. We need to have a little more unity within the ranks, yes?

Hey now they're only speaking their minds, well within their rights. Now I understand your point; you want to make sure we represent ourselves as respectful members of the gun owning community. We ALSO need to represent ourselves as mature human beings who are patient and calm natured. I think we can all agree that everyone needs to calm down and take it slow here, we obviously have someone new to the conversion process here.

That said, Xbox360, please calm down; you're going to need to act a little more mature than you have previously. Members here have high standards for mature human beings. Double posting is also generally frowned upon.

Everyone, lighten up okay?

everyone calm down DAMMIT!!!!

CALM NOW!!!!

:haha:

$30 for a grip is not bad in the least. as someone who's both impatient and wastes hours on my 360 I can relate but calm down a bit. while I can't imagine working on one conversion for months, the sooner you accept the hell that is waiting for shipping the better you'll be.

pay a bit more for the pistol grip and get the one you'll like, though I recommend that unless you LOVE a foreign one, domestic is a very easy compliance part. Wait to see the prices of a good stock, pistol grips are cheap!

good luck!