S12 with SVDS folder and magwell finally done

The grip is nice. I've had 2 in my possession but plans changed and sold them both.

This is one of the items Mike at MD Arms needs to make. Then someone needs to make an extended Pistol grip plate that would fit it.

sKott

This weekend I have to play it by ear, but normally I prefer to be on the ground around 08:00 when they open. I'm up for 2 or 3 but can't commit for sure til later this week because of some of wife's relatives coming in from overseas.

The Krinks are 7.62 (SLR107UR) and a bulgy 5.45 I finally got my stamp for, and maybe my 7.62 Saiga I also need to break in.

I'll let you know via PM later in the week but I'm always open to meeting for a shoot, so I'll swing it if I can.

Z

Yeah, I prefer to be there early too. I don't like being swept with the barrel of a loaded gun. That's why I only go during the week unless I'm meeting or going with someone. I can (will) bring some 7.62 and 12ga. ammo. Just let me know. I'll watch for your PM. But please do PM me either way, because otherwise I won't go, it being the weekend and all.

And if this weekend doesn't work out, "I'm always open to meeting for a shoot" too!