US creates Super Laser that burns ultra hot

OOhhh! I NEED a tacti-cool YELLOW laser for my Saiga with the power of the sun! It seems like just yesterday people were pointing their green lasers at airplanes to blind the pilots, now they can just cut the planes in half midair. Pretty cool article though.

as messed up as it sounds, maybe we should think about talking China into invading north korea. everyone would probably be better off in the long run, if you think about it, although im sure the south koreans would be pissed....

Lets try it on N korea....

Naw, test it first on the place it was created. :up:

So, where are California's borders located again? :unsure:

Heh, wanna speed up the natural rejection of the state of kommiefornia? Wait for massive earthquakes? nah, just laser that bitch off like unwanted hair hahaha

What they are talking about in that article reminds me of one of the major storey themes for Spiderman 2. Remember the fusion machine created by Doctor Octavius that he was unable to control? Yeah, create your own little pet sun to provide cheap energy to the world. Even used lasers to get it going.

Edited by Shep