I have'nt seen this yet ?? is there a single source to buy all needed parts to convert to a pistol grip & move the trigger forward

also what would the approx. cost be to do the conversion.

BTW I shot mine for the first time sunday and it's sweet shooting rifle shoots high but with pistol grip this will be all round great rifle

thanks

for any help ya'll provide

paul

Edited by wizard5000

A basic conversion can be done for under $150, including a bullet guide to use military magazines. A full boat, including bayonet is about $300. Scroll down on this thread and you will see my fully converted, then farther down see the cost break down in a later post.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...0&start=780

I could have saved some if I looked around :rolleyes: look on Gunbroker, some people have great deals on tapco stocks, those 60-70 stocks for 50$ or less. I lost about 20 $ on converting without reading the deals :D

Edited by xbox360
A basic conversion can be done for under $150, including a bullet guide to use military magazines. A full boat, including bayonet is about $300. Scroll down on this thread and you will see my fully converted, then farther down see the cost break down in a later post.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...0&start=780

THANKS FOR THE INFO i GONNA GIVE IT A TRY

PAUL

Tapco T6 Stock - $45

G2 Trigger group - $30

Saw Pistol grip - $20

Only other thing you need to worry about is the tools for your conversion. Unless you have your own of course.

Add to that an AK retainer plate. It makes the job 100000x easier and costs 10 dollars. I got all of my conversion parts from Mississippiautoarms.com, they have phenomenal customer service and usually have good stock. Shipping is like lightning. I live in Va and they ship from MS, and if I order on Monday morning it's usually here by Wednesday. They're great.

Dinzag is good too or so I've heard, personally I was scared off by the long wait times posted on his website.

Also need the ak pistol grip nut I believe. Also a cheap addition that really pays off is the reduced hammer spring.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...inspring/Detail

Greg at Carolina Shooter supply is a great one stop place, super fast shipping. except for bullet guide, I think dinzag makes those.

Carolina also has the little finishing touches for cheap like hole plugs and trigger guard bolt.