WTS: SAIGA 12 w/ adjustable sights..

I am NOT In the bidding for this one... it is not quite what I want in another 12... so its all yours, gentlemen!!

I am looking for a 19" 12 with sight rail AND threaded for chokes... this one has neither... so it doesnt fill my wish... unfortunately... some other lucky folk can buy it up and grab a nice gun, though! :)

:smoke:

do we even want to know why you are selling it?

Bvamp;

....Actually I'm not sure if I'm doing the smart thing either....I shoot left handed & the ergonomics of the AK ilk are not too user friendly.....However, on the other hand, I'm keeping my Saiga 7.62, so go figger.......Basically, the Saiga 12 is a great gun.....

Cobra:

..Dunno, I've only shot the 19", but I'm guessing not much difference

Edited by Oldwheat
Hey Wheat. Where ya been? I have been waiting to here from you about  your contact info.

Sent you an E-mail earlier.....Did you get it?......If not E-mail me back .......

I just sent you an email :cryss:

I hear ya Linx I've got the fever bad! I hope I didn't piss off the wheat man. Internet deals suck :-(

Annoyed yes but it's not my nature to get pissed ( or flame in forums unless the dude REALLY deserves it )....I sent another E-mail, hope it makes it...........I am starting to share that opinion re- internet deals :rolleyes: .......I'll take a lot of the blame for assuming.......

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.