Do not make the mistake I made and order from Diavolo arms

I sent my poor little .410 to this guy and it as been a nightmare ever since.

1. Try getting this guy on the phone or even try leaving a message. The mailbox is always full....I'm sure of happy customers.

2. Asked for the back welded up,Tromix trigger guard,and black Duracoat. The back plate was the only thing that worked out.

Does this look like a Tromix trigger guard?

post-1936-1244058614_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1244058660_thumb.jpg

3. This is the good part! He sent it back to me missing the bolt, and recoil rod. He says I never sent them....or hes 90% sure. I think I would notice all that shit lying around my gun bench. Some how the shield from the recoil rod was with it,and I never took it off the recoil rod. As a matter of fact.....I've never even taken one apart! Never had a reason to.

So he keeps telling me he'll take care of it,but I keep having to call him. Finally he says tomorrow I'll get the trigger guard and bolt carrier shipped right out........ :blush: ........... :blush: That was weeks ago,and not a word. So I finally have had it. Just called and the recording says hes having a family emergency.....closed for a week. I dont wish him or his family any harm,and I hope everything is ok.

I have been patient.....very patient. I would love to put another post up about how Chris totally made things right,and everything is great,but the fact is my .410 is a wall hanger with less than 20 rounds through it. :angry::angry2:

Edited by gunboy69
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check the insides of your firearm for little BB looking pieces of metal. This is called spatter. It is little pieces of molten steel that fly around & stick to metal when M.I.G. welding, if proper

I almost gave this guy my S12 yesterday ... He's always at the Miami Gun Show hocking Saigas and AKs. I started talking to him about getting mine converted and the internals polished, but he was only

Posted Images

I even included a detailed list of what I wanted, but he sounds all hopped up on the phone. Someone has an extra bolt and carrier out there. I'll be out another $100.00 or more for parts if he doesnt make it right. Its a real let down.

Interesting. Back a few months ago when I purchased my 12, I contacted Diavolo Arms inquiring about converting via a PM. He's semi-local, so I figured I could just bring it to him. Took him a while to get back to me. I want to say it was about a week. Calling only yielded the same full voicemail. When he did get back to me he said it was a family emergency and he hadn't been able to check his email. <_<

I ended up doing the conversion myself. I wish I still had the PMs, but I deleted them after I decided to do the work myself.

He does seem to have quite a few family emergencies.

"Sorry guys,

There was a death in the family early in the week we have been trying to keep up. Pm sent and emails answered.

Well be back to work full time on Monday.

Again Sorry "

He always says,"we" but when I talked to him on the phone I asked if someone else could have misplaced them,and he said "nope its just me".

How many business members only have 11 posts?

I find it strange that..if his voicemail is so packed with calls and he is getting all of this business..Why not jump on the band wagon and start getting things right and building a good reputation...Customer service is the backbone of all businesses..I dont know why he is lapsing on something like this..

Its been over a month since I got it back. How many times do you think I would need to call him? Its been numerous times,and he hasn't called me back once. The first time I informed him of this he said, "I'll call you back in a half hour and we'll get this squared away". Never called.

• 2 weeks later...

emailed him after my original post....he said that would be the fastest way to get a hold of him, because of a family emergency.

:blush:

my disappointment is turning to rage. Now Im to the point where I just want to make him suffer.

Going shooting again this weekend,and I cant take my 410. Its completely useless.

Fuck You Diavolo Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger::booo: Eat shit motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!

I m in Washington and hes in Florida,so Im screwed.

I hope you are happy Chris, you hold the honor of fucking me over worse than any business person I have ever dealt with in my 37 years on this planet. :beer:

I have mig and tig welders in my shop and thought twice about welding the guard myself because it would not look as good as I know a really exceptional welder can do. (I am ok but not a "jewlery" welder) After seeing that picture if that is all it takes I am gong into business as a "gunsmith"

Mike

I have no dog in this fight and I have never tried to weld. Not once. But, I think I could lay down that weld.

However, I will soon be a world class welder. I'm studying on-line at night to become a jewelry quality gunsmith. So, my welds will be awesome once I get my Certificate of Completion from the Acme Jewelry Gunsmith Academy and Taxidermy school (Correspondence Night School department) of Walla Walla, Washington.

Seriously, I am sorry to read about your problem. I would not give up. Don't let him off the hook without a fight!

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge

After I got it back I thought wow,I can weld better than that. You can bet your ass if I sent it to Tromix ,one call would have fixed the problem.

The difference is,when I got my S-12 back from Tromix the only reason I would have called him would be to tell him how amazed I was with the quality.

I think I had a false sense of security because he is a business member,and I have never had a problem with anyone one this site. This guy has never taken the initiative to call me back,let alone just call to let me know whats going on with it.

Not an e-mail....nothing. The only time I've talked to him is when I call or e-mail.

After I got it back I thought wow,I can weld better than that. You can bet your ass if I sent it to Tromix ,one call would have fixed the problem.

The difference is,when I got my S-12 back from Tromix the only reason I would have called him would be to tell him how amazed I was with the quality.

I think I had a false sense of security because he is a business member,and I have never had a problem with anyone one this site. This guy has never taken the initiative to call me back,let alone just call to let me know whats going on with it.

Not an e-mail....nothing. The only time I've talked to him is when I call or e-mail.

GunBoy,

Really sorry to hear about your problems. Its such a let down choosing to spend hard earned money and trust someone to do a job and get screwed like that.

I have sveeral different things I want done on my weapons and I just have a hard time trusting someone enough to send my babies off as well. I see photos on various sites of work done and the owner is bragging on the job and Im like - you gotta be kidding me! I guess I've been spoiled by seeing all the Tromix jobs out there.

I always find it interesting when people get on here and try to influence someone to spend money with someone simply because they allegedly "sponsor" this site. Thats such nonsense IMO.

I support many of the advertisers on here with my money, and referrals, because they have repeatedly demonstrated exceptional service; from parts/labor to providing info, responding to emails, etc,

I wont type a list for fear of leaving someone off ;-(

Someone's logo on the screen isn't enough to warrant my money. If someone elsewhere has a product that I trust more, or just like a little better, then thats who will get my money. Others insecurities are of no importance.

I hope you can find someone to get your weapon fixed up as you hoped it would be. Good luck - you're due.

Harv

Shitty deal. Even more so that it's from a forum vendor. Thanks for the heads up.

One of our other business members said that weld looked like a Chihuahua took a shit on my reciever. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its funnier than you think 22 shooter,because I actually have a Chihuahua! :lolol:

Thanks for the support guys. You can imagine what it must feel like send one of your beloved Saigas off and have someone molest her like that.

I will e-mail again today and see if I get a response.

Lets just pretend for a moment that I did take the bolt out,and recoil rod. (which I didn't) He admitted that he fucked up and charged me for a Tromix trigger guard that he obviously didn't install ,and couldn't even send that to me priority mail.

Ask Juggernaut if they can give him a partial refund and remove his business off of this website..We dont want anyone else browsing this website mistakenly purchase from this guy..This kind of practice is not good for the saiga12 forum

Im sure hes read all this,so I'll leave it up to them. I doubt they could get in touch with him if they wanted to do anything anyway.

It ain't even my call... but I will let Max know what's up....

Y'all think we are more powerful than we are....