Do not make the mistake I made and order from Diavolo arms

I find it interesting that the only people who say good things about this guy are noobs.

I'm new to the firearm community (less then two years) i never knew of this forum. I think I came here two months ago after a google search for "saiga conversion"(after seen gabe suarez converted S12 in one of his videos) I actually joined this forum after searching for diabolo arms on google. If you see my join date is the same day I give him my guns July 26(in the miami gun show). Just because I'm new does not mean that I'm not a honest person or have some thing to win from this conversation. You believe what you want... my outcome was this= I got two good guns converted for a good price.

Don't get me wrong man. I just mean that it is a fact,that every positive post I have seen was by a noob. Please don't take that personally.

Welcome to the forum.

And although it is nice that you had a good experience. I ,who have been on this forum doing business with people for many years,did not. It does not change the misery I went through,and that Naveed is going through. Whether he gets his gun or not, this guys business practices are bullshit.

Maybe e should just sell locally.

The administrator has been made aware of my situation as well as others on this forum. He gave me his word that he would contact him and leave a message Monday. I have a case number with my local PD and I let the administrator know I would not pursue if he is able to return my rifle. If I here nothing this week then I will take all the unanswered emails as well as the emails I have sent the administrator to show the police that I have exhausted all resources trying to contact this guy. Dye Angel, did you ever get a chance and ask him about my rifle?

Yes, he is aware of the whole situation going on in here.

here are some bad picks with my phone

post-19768-1250514927_thumb.jpg

post-19768-1250514979_thumb.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check the insides of your firearm for little BB looking pieces of metal. This is called spatter. It is little pieces of molten steel that fly around & stick to metal when M.I.G. welding, if proper

I almost gave this guy my S12 yesterday ... He's always at the Miami Gun Show hocking Saigas and AKs. I started talking to him about getting mine converted and the internals polished, but he was only

Posted Images

Well I guess Chris doesn't feel he should return customer's items in the order he receives them. It's been over 2 months for me and I'm still waiting. The only time I get to go to the range is during the summer when I'm off from college and I've been shit out of luck because of this fool.

The fact that this guy, with all this negative feedback is still allowed to due business on this forum is the main reason why I feel nervous sending money to people here.

I understand that he pays, but his practices hurt the business of the reputable Business Members. That is not an off handed remark...

This thread influences my decisions across the board. :unsure: I can't bring myself to send more than $100.00 to anyone here for fear of losing it :cryss: . Primarily thanks to this :chris: guy.

:blues:

Paul

Edited by Paulyski
The fact that this guy, with all this negative feedback is still allowed to due business on this forum is the main reason why I feel nervous sending money to people here.

I understand that he pays, but his practices hurt the business of the reputable Business Members. That is not an off handed remark...

This thread influences my decisions across the board. :unsure: I can't bring myself to send more than $100.00 to anyone here for fear of losing it :cryss: . Primarily thanks to this :chris: guy.

:blues:

Paul

aww c'mon. i am a straight shooter. you can trust me. problem is that I do not have anything worth more than $100 that you would want, other than maybe one of my guns... good luck getting me to part with one of them.

Even then my favorite hunting rifle, and my most accurate one, was only $70 when I bought it! Yugo M48 8mm mauser. The thing is a goddamned tack driver!

• 2 weeks later...

That picture of that weld shows the mans true character lazy. He couldn't even bust out the dremel or let alone a file to clean up the horrible thing he calls a weld. Just because you have some FCAW/MIG welder laying around doesn't make you a weldor.

-If you are going to take up a skilled trade... out pride in your work.

A. If you do not have the right skills to do the job stop.

B. If you do not have the right tools for the job stop.

C. If you are to lazy to finish the job or do it correctly stop.

D. If you F up Fess up and make it right. (If it is a critical welding job there is no room for F ups)

He made it to D without stopping. :ded:

That picture of that weld shows the mans true character lazy. He couldn't even bust out the dremel or let alone a file to clean up the horrible thing he calls a weld. Just because you have some FCAW/MIG welder laying around doesn't make you a weldor.

D. If you F up Fess up and make it right. (If it is a critical welding job there is no room for F ups)

If you do not have the right skills, you can always try your hardest and learn.

If you do not have the right tools, improvise.

If you are too lazy to do things right... then you should not even start.

If you f*ck up and do not fess up.. well, dat shit ain't right.

I have seen some really impressive work done by those who had no experience or who did not have much in the way of tools to work with. It just takes dedication.

I dunno what this guy's problem is. Maybe he does have legitimate issues going on. He should at least be addressing those who are waiting for their property to be returned. :(

This mans business advertising is not good for this forum...Saiga forum owner needs to take control and bump his business off this website asap..

+1, man. This thread started in June, and here it is, a week into September. Is this guy still paying his Business Member monthly-dues? Did he pay for a few months in advance? Must be one or the other, as he still has a sub-section.

If you do not have the right skills, you can always try your hardest and learn.

If you do not have the right tools, improvise.

If you are too lazy to do things right... then you should not even start.

If you f*ck up and do not fess up.. well, dat shit ain't right.

I have seen some really impressive work done by those who had no experience or who did not have much in the way of tools to work with. It just takes dedication.

I agree with you on the whole "trying", "learning", "improvising" stuff...........when it comes to someone converting their own gun. But when it comes to a paying customer sending their gun to a company to be professionally converted......that shit doesn't fly. You wanna learn some new techniques or get ballsy and try something new? Try them out on your own gun. Not the gun owned by a paying customer who just wants a quality conversion.

That's my $.02 anyway.

I agree, it is time for him to go. Having him as a business member on the board is an implicit vote of confidence in the vendor's abilities.

While I would hope that a new member would research any vendor before sending them a gun or money, we could save that person some potential grief by dropping this one now.

Just my thoughts.

:booo:

Edited by WarriorJudge

I finally got my gun back after filing a theft report. I think the Sheriff's in Florida must've given him a heads up that they were gonna come to get him if he doesn't return my rifle. I sent him a 223 with an msa ar mag adapter and my own muzzle brake. He charged my 325 for installing the muzzle brake, pistol grip conversion, and venting the hand guards. So i get the gun back and the mag adapter is just hammered in. The aluminum on the mag adapter got bent in some areas because he just forced it in. He couldn't thread the barrel but he didn't refund me that money either. He didn't vent the hand guards and he even ended up damaging the plastic on them. What's even worse is he couldn't even do the simple pistol grip conversion. I had to install the spring properly myself for the bolt hold open. I finally got the mag adapter out with a pair of pliers and used a dremel on the inside to make the mag drop free. I finished doing that yesterday and today I'm working on the trunnion. The only good thing that came out of this whole experience is me haveing the confidence to work on my owns guns. Other then that this guy needs to be taken off the forum not only for his poor business practices but his crappy machinist skills.

I finally got my gun back after filing a theft report. I think the Sheriff's in Florida must've given him a heads up that they were gonna come to get him if he doesn't return my rifle. I sent him a 223 with an msa ar mag adapter and my own muzzle brake. He charged my 325 for installing the muzzle brake, pistol grip conversion, and venting the hand guards. So i get the gun back and the mag adapter is just hammered in. The aluminum on the mag adapter got bent in some areas because he just forced it in. He couldn't thread the barrel but he didn't refund me that money either. He didn't vent the hand guards and he even ended up damaging the plastic on them. What's even worse is he couldn't even do the simple pistol grip conversion. I had to install the spring properly myself for the bolt hold open. I finally got the mag adapter out with a pair of pliers and used a dremel on the inside to make the mag drop free. I finished doing that yesterday and today I'm working on the trunnion. The only good thing that came out of this whole experience is me haveing the confidence to work on my owns guns. Other then that this guy needs to be taken off the forum not only for his poor business practices but his crappy machinist skills.

Naveed - I am just so happy you finally got your gun back!

Makc - please get rid of Diavolo Arms from this forum. Additionally we need to put this guy onto the Wall of Shame.

Glad to see you got your gun back. Are you going to try and get your money back too? Chalk it up to as a loss?

So not only is this guy a dick, he sucks at converting Saigas :ded: . Double fail.

I dunno what this guy's problem is. Maybe he does have legitimate issues going on. He should at least be addressing those who are waiting for their property to be returned. :(

With legitimate issues come legitimate consequences. It's probably time for Diavolo to cut his losses and close shop. It's long past due for Makc to kick this joker off the site.

You have gotten your gun back, but the situation you are describing still leaves this man a criminal. He charged for services which he failed to deliver, without refunding the money; this is theft by deception. You might consider pursuing him in civil court, or determining if you can have criminal charges pressed against him.

I really didn't want to resort to going to the cops and I even let MAKC know that I gave him numerous chances to contact me. He didn't seem to understand that, so I had to resort to going to law enforcement. What is crazy is when he contacted me he told me the gun was finished but it was illegal to send to NJ. So he contacted the state police and they said I couldn't have the gun. So I called the Sgt. he talked to and he says you can't have a gun with a bayo lug or flash suppressor in NJ. (Which is true and I do not deny this). So I told the Sgt. , my rifle has neither, and the barrel isn't even threaded nor are there bayo lugs on saiga rifles. So I called him back and told him this. He then tells me he'll ship it to my FFL. So i say "ok, let me have my FFL fax you his license." After about 10 min. I get a call back from him stating that he spoke to the Sgt again and he's saying the rifle is OK to send to me. And then he sent me a tracking number. The whole point is that I don't know if he lied to the Sgt. at first or if the Sgt misunderstood what he asked. So this is one of the main reasons I will not pursue this guy in civil court. I neither have the time (with college and work) nor the money. This guy is a liar though. That much is certain.

This says it all.

post-19652-1252472314_thumb.jpg

Any person who welds has AT LEAST an angle grinder. The excess metal adds absolutely no strength to the weld. It would have taken 5 minuets to dress that weld to look professional. Even for a novice. That includes polishing it to a mirror finish.

Dude, if you need a fake business to cook the books for so you can launder your illegally earned cash, breed dogs.

They are a dependable product, that you can't screw up. :up:

I still have no clue or idea why the forum owner does not get rid of his ass...Why advertise a bad business?

So far, they've just said (paraphrased) "He paid his fee, there's nothing we can do". Which makes ZERO sense. So what if he's paid his membership fee? It's not his website. :shocked:

I still have no clue or idea why the forum owner does not get rid of his ass...Why advertise a bad business?

So far, they've just said (paraphrased) "He paid his fee, there's nothing we can do". Which makes ZERO sense. So what if he's paid his membership fee? It's not his website. :shocked:

So i guess if i open a shotty business i can become a business member here too?... Hmmm ..Kinda makes you wonder

So i guess if i open a shotty business i can become a business member here too?... Hmmm ..Kinda makes you wonder

I would hope you'd want to open a shotty business if you're dealing with folks on this forum. Otherwise, you'd be ignoring half your clientele . . .

Just don't do shoddy work when you do :)

Edited by nalioth

When I started this thread I had already been battling with him for over a month. If you talk to him on the phone you quickly realize you are talking to an idiot.

I cant believe he has been allowed to stay here this long. Especially when you see what other people get banned for.

The biggest crime on this forum from what I have seen is being a troll,but if you fuck people over,and take their money its cool as long as you never post anything here.

I'm not exactly sure what he did to my gun,but it doesn't cycle anymore. It did before I sent it to him,but now it binds up.

Originally I was pretty worked up about my situation,but after starting this thread,and hearing Naveeds story he got screwed worse than I did. I have spent time contacting anyone I see post in his section or mention his company and tell them to run for the hills. I shouldn't have to do that,because he should be long gone by now.

Sure there's something "they" can do.........they can do exactly what he did; take the money, yet not provide the service.

Cut this fucker loose.