Do not make the mistake I made and order from Diavolo arms

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check the insides of your firearm for little BB looking pieces of metal. This is called spatter. It is little pieces of molten steel that fly around & stick to metal when M.I.G. welding, if proper

I almost gave this guy my S12 yesterday ... He's always at the Miami Gun Show hocking Saigas and AKs. I started talking to him about getting mine converted and the internals polished, but he was only

Posted Images

Yeah,I hope so,but im not holding my breath. This guy lied to me on the phone,and said he was shipping everything out the next day.

.......that was quite some time ago.

After all this, and talking to Max,he still hasn't logged in since May.

Edited by gunboy69
Gunboy,

I know that it must suck BIG TIME, but at least you are still trying to keep your sense of humor. Good on ya.

Thanks...Yeah...it does suck having this sitting in the safe and not being able to shoot it.

post-1936-1246935918_thumb.jpg

Nice! I've been toying with the idea of slapping a MIAD on my x39. Gotta say, it looks real good on your setup. How do you like the grip adapter? Does it seem pretty solid?

this guy should be running out of family soon so hopefully you will get your shit taken care of.

I was thinking the same thing.

Wasn't one of his first couple posts, a post saying "Sorry, we had a death in the family......"? :huh:

BS or this guy has one hell of an unlucky family.

Edited by 22_Shooter

I think the adapter works great. Wish it was aluminum though. Its held up great on the S-12 drum after drum. Heres my 12.

post-1936-1247423451_thumb.jpg

If you want the fat back strap,you have to grind to fit. It doesnt look as good without the curve in the back.

I think the adapter works great. Wish it was aluminum though. Its held up great on the S-12 drum after drum. Heres my 12.

post-1936-1247423451_thumb.jpg

If you want the fat back strap,you have to grind to fit. It doesnt look as good without the curve in the back.

Thanks for the info. I might have to pick up one those adapters.

I've been emailing him all week......no response. I just called him and its the same message as before......and the mail box is full. I have yet to hear one word from this asshole in months.

I called him today again,and he called back and left a broken up message that sounded like he had my stuff. I called him back and got through on the answering machine. I think he was clearing it off when I called. Got my fingers crossed.

My previous post to his site has been removed. This guy is unreliable.

We try and keep a low profile, as to avoid break ins and unwanted attention from Orlando's seedy criminal element.

Also we are closed on the weekends as we do guns show almost every weekend. Please feel free to call or drop me an email some time to come by and discuss business anytime.

Thanks

The low profile thing is not working well with the people trying to contact you!

My previous post to his site has been removed. This guy is unreliable.

We try and keep a low profile, as to avoid break ins and unwanted attention from Orlando's seedy criminal element.

Also we are closed on the weekends as we do guns show almost every weekend. Please feel free to call or drop me an email some time to come by and discuss business anytime.

Thanks

The low profile thing is not working well with the people trying to contact you!

If I don't get my stuff back in another week the cops will hopefully find this guy, arrest him, and send me my stuff back. This guy still has permission to operate on this forum yet he hasn't returned anyone's stuff back.

If I don't get my stuff back in another week the cops will hopefully find this guy, arrest him, and send me my stuff back. This guy still has permission to operate on this forum yet he hasn't returned anyone's stuff back.

You guys keep waiting and it will never happen. Forward his emails to the cops, contact BATF, ask a local dealer for advice, send a certified letter, do something.

I hate to see someone getting screwed, if all you do is gripe online or pick up the phone a few times, the issue will never get resolved

I sure hope so....this bullshit has been an embarrassment to the forum....

still haven't seen shit for an apology or anything.... :rolleyes:

Just for the record....we have no control over what people do, after they pay their dues as "Business Members" here. I hope that Chris will get off his ass and pay attention to his responsibilities here.....SOON.

Just for the record....we have no control over what people do, after they pay their dues as "Business Members" here.

You think maybe it's time to remedy that? For example, when someone signs up for a Busniess account, have an agreement page that they have to "read" saying they'll abide by good business practices (or something) or thier account will be deleted/banned and thier member fee forfeited. Because in a way, they ARE representing the forum (and vice-versa), so there should be some accountability there. Just because they paid a fee doesn't absolve them of responsibility and it doesn't mean the board admins have to tolerate it. I pay a contributers fee (I know it's not the same, but the point remains), does that mean there's no consequences for anything I do on this board? Probably not. Just my opinion.

Just for the record....we have no control over what people do, after they pay their dues as "Business Members" here. I hope that Chris will get off his ass and pay attention to his responsibilities here.....SOON.

For the record,he has never apologized for anything. The parts I got were my parts,and he tried to say I lost them. The number on the bolt matches my gun. He never contacted me once without me hassling him first.

There isnt a doubt in my mind that if Max didn't get involved I would still be sitting on a worthless gun.

I would like to thank him,and every other forum member that offered their support and internet detective skills..THANK YOU!! :beer::up::super:

For the record,he has never apologized for anything. The parts I got were my parts,and he tried to say I lost them. The number on the bolt matches my gun. He never contacted me once without me hassling him first.

There isnt a doubt in my mind that if Max didn't get involved I would still be sitting on a worthless gun.

I would like to thank him,and every other forum member that offered their support and internet detective skills..THANK YOU!! :beer::up::super:

I'm still waiting. I wish I could get a tracking number. That way I know it would be en route. He said I should've gotten it early this week and nothing yet.

I have been emailing this guy and calling his number and no reply. I think it's time the administrator revokes his membership. HE is probably ripping other people off presently. I still have not received my rifle or a tracking number. I'm going to my local police station tomorrow and following up on the case number I have on file.

• 2 weeks later...
I give Chris my S12 and x39 on july 26 in the Miami gun show. I pick up my guns yesterday in the Fort Lauderdale show. The guns look great and the whole transaction went very well. I'll get my camera today and post some pics tonight.

Did you tell Chris of naveed's plight? It's not right to give the guy money when he is screwing one of our members.

Dye angel...Do you work for chris? or are friends with him? From 95% of people that are dealing with him..he seems to have some real shotty ways of doing business..I suggest to those of you who have not recieved your rifle or shotgun back..File an immediate report with your local law enforcement..This guy is fucking around too much...

Dye angel...Do you work for chris? or are friends with him? From 95% of people that are dealing with him..he seems to have some real shotty ways of doing business..I suggest to those of you who have not recieved your rifle or shotgun back..File an immediate report with your local law enforcement..This guy is fucking around too much...

I don't work for him.This is just to give you guys my experience with Diavolo arms. I'm a college student that has limited fund , I got the saiga before the whole election price increase. My mechanical skills are not optimal and don't have time due to my school schedule to convert them. I saw his work on the show before I read all the comments in this forum. His work looked really good. When I read the comments here I got scare because he had my guns and money. To make the story short, he took three weeks(waiting on parts) and the guns look good and the price was really good.

I find it interesting that the only people who say good things about this guy are noobs.

I'm new to the firearm community (less then two years) i never knew of this forum. I think I came here two months ago after a google search for "saiga conversion"(after seen gabe suarez converted S12 in one of his videos) I actually joined this forum after searching for diabolo arms on google. If you see my join date is the same day I give him my guns July 26(in the miami gun show). Just because I'm new does not mean that I'm not a honest person or have some thing to win from this conversation. You believe what you want... my outcome was this= I got two good guns converted for a good price.

I find it interesting that the only people who say good things about this guy are noobs.

I'm new to the firearm community (less then two years) i never knew of this forum. I think I came here two months ago after a google search for "saiga conversion"(after seen gabe suarez converted S12 in one of his videos) I actually joined this forum after searching for diabolo arms on google. If you see my join date is the same day I give him my guns July 26(in the miami gun show). Just because I'm new does not mean that I'm not a honest person or have some thing to win from this conversation. You believe what you want... my outcome was this= I got two good guns converted for a good price.

Don't get me wrong man. I just mean that it is a fact,that every positive post I have seen was by a noob. Please don't take that personally.

Welcome to the forum.

And although it is nice that you had a good experience. I ,who have been on this forum doing business with people for many years,did not. It does not change the misery I went through,and that Naveed is going through. Whether he gets his gun or not, this guys business practices are bullshit.

Maybe e should just sell locally.

Don't get me wrong man. I just mean that it is a fact,that every positive post I have seen was by a noob. Please don't take that personally.

Welcome to the forum.

And although it is nice that you had a good experience. I ,who have been on this forum doing business with people for many years,did not. It does not change the misery I went through,and that Naveed is going through. Whether he gets his gun or not, this guys business practices are bullshit.

Maybe e should just sell locally.

The administrator has been made aware of my situation as well as others on this forum. He gave me his word that he would contact him and leave a message Monday. I have a case number with my local PD and I let the administrator know I would not pursue if he is able to return my rifle. If I here nothing this week then I will take all the unanswered emails as well as the emails I have sent the administrator to show the police that I have exhausted all resources trying to contact this guy. Dye Angel, did you ever get a chance and ask him about my rifle?