Do not make the mistake I made and order from Diavolo arms

Ditto to what Juggs said...

I dont know what we COULD DO as mods... other than to spread the word of truth around... I DO hope things work out for the better... I know how waiting can be with no communication... check my post for Anvil arms lowers... They FINALLY came through... 4 months later... and they are AWESOME... but the WAIT is a killer... :ded:

I too agree... I would let the site OWNER, Max, decide how to handle poor vendorship on his site...

:smoke:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check the insides of your firearm for little BB looking pieces of metal. This is called spatter. It is little pieces of molten steel that fly around & stick to metal when M.I.G. welding, if proper

I almost gave this guy my S12 yesterday ... He's always at the Miami Gun Show hocking Saigas and AKs. I started talking to him about getting mine converted and the internals polished, but he was only

Posted Images

Hey guys,I don't expect you as mods to do anything. I understand the situation. Its Max's site,you guys just police it,and as far as the site gos Chris Lapella has filled his obligation to you by paying for his membership.

I don't really expect Max to do anything either. This is between me and Chris. Let me no if I cross the line anywhere.

It was my understanding that I could vent in the feedback section.\

Thanks

John

It was my understanding that I could vent in the feedback section.\

Thanks

John

absolutely! I hope I have not alluded otherwise...

all I ask is... just don't do it in their paid for vendor section....

Thats what I thought. I posted that sentiment in his business section when I saw some of the guys going in that direction.

And no...you didn't give me the impression I couldn't vent.

Thanks Juggs

I am very sorry for your problem, and sorry for not seeing this thread before!!!

I will try to get in touch with Diavolo Arms starting tomorrow, please allow me a few day to sort it out - I will do my best to make this right by you!

Max

This is the latest email I sent him,and I have no faith that he will even read it.

"Your business practices are sad to say the least. Sending you my gun was the biggest mistake I have ever made. You have yet to send me the trigger guard you failed to install let alone the parts you lost. You have made no effort to contact me or resolve this issue.

The forum owner has been notified. If this doesn't get resolved,I will be seeking legal advice."

I've had no luck contacting this guy either. I've sent him numerous emails and I finally contacted the administrator yesterday. He's got my 223 rifle he was going to convert. An Ar mag adapter from magnolia state armory, and pds 556 muzzle brake, and 325 in a money order. I finally saved up for a 223 and this guy has officially screwed me. Now I have 223 ammo and no rifle. I even told him to just ship the rifle back and I would forget about the shipping if he couldn't do the conversion. If I don't here from him in a week I will have to call the police. I'm trying my best to not get the authorities involved.

I've had no luck contacting this guy either. I've sent him numerous emails and I finally contacted the administrator yesterday. He's got my 223 rifle he was going to convert. An Ar mag adapter from magnolia state armory, and pds 556 muzzle brake, and 325 in a money order. I finally saved up for a 223 and this guy has officially screwed me. Now I have 223 ammo and no rifle. I even told him to just ship the rifle back and I would forget about the shipping if he couldn't do the conversion. If I don't here from him in a week I will have to call the police. I'm trying my best to not get the authorities involved.

I'm really sorry to hear that naveed. You make me feel grateful that I got most of my gun back. This is ridiculous!

This asshole is the first guy to my knowledge to conduct business this poorly on the forum. It pisses me off every time I come here and see his goddamn logo across my screen. I wish they would boot his ass.

After talking to this idiot on the phone for a few seconds you quickly realize hes a jackass.

I just called him and left another message. The machine had the same message. Its says hes having a family emergency and the shop will be closed for a week. Its been a lot longer than that.

This guy doesnt even post here. Lets see Chaos has 557 posts @ 1.42 posts per day ,and Diavolo has 11 posts @ 0.07 per day. Hes a great addition to the site.

Something tells me Cameron Hadley has a little more on his plate,and somehow he manages to reply to his customers.

Wasn't in my PMs afterall.

I'm going to be driving through Orlando on the 3rd. Maybe I can swing by his address and see if the shop is boarded up or something.

If you swing by please let us know. I have a feeling I'm gonna be beat out of a gun and 325 cash. Basically the guy has got about 1000 dollars worth of stuff to sell. I still don't understand why this guy is willing to do the time in prison when he can just send my stuff back. Even he kept my money order I'd be beat out of 325 rather then the gun and my accessories.

Most PD's will do a courtesy VISIT to anyone/shop for you to AVOID paperwork.. A call to the ATF would bring out the DOGS but your rifle would be tied up that way..

I was 2 days short shipping a handgun once I sold and the locals were knocking on my door as a courstesy (to the out-of-state) buyer to insure I was going to ship... I did the same day anyway but its a SHOCK to your heart abit..!!

Most PD's will do a courtesy VISIT to anyone/shop for you to AVOID paperwork.. A call to the ATF would bring out the DOGS but your rifle would be tied up that way..

I was 2 days short shipping a handgun once I sold and the locals were knocking on my door as a courstesy (to the out-of-state) buyer to insure I was going to ship... I did the same day anyway but its a SHOCK to your heart abit..!!

I'm assuming I'd have to call Orlando Police Department. I think I will do that tonight. I'm trying my best not to call the ATF.

Thats the right address. Thanks. I just called the OPD and they transferred me to Orange County Sheriff's. The deputy told me he can't really take a ride out there for possible criminal activity. He told me to file a criminal report with my local PD and then it would be forwarded here. At the point the detectives would go out there to take a look.

Nice work boys! Lets put some heat on him! Its tough being clear out here in Washington State,trying to deal with this.

I'd be happy to just see him get hosed at this point. I really dont think I'll ever see my stuff.

Contacting the ATF would be a last resort for me also..... :unsure:

Edited by gunboy69

I'll be going to my police station Friday if I don't hear from him by then. I'll keep everyone posted. I guess I will be selling most of my 223 ammo to pay for another rifle if I don't get it back. I'm wondering what documentation I will have to show the police. I have the confirmation tracking number as well as the money order receipt. I guess I will show them the PM's as well. and have them try to call his number.

naveed, do you have the numbers off the gun?

I live in NJ so I have all my paperwork with the gun. That is the primary reason I sent it out to have work done because of the stigma attached to AK weapons here. Also I needed the barrel threaded and the brake permanently attached on as per NJ law. It's hard to get people to work on even Post ban weapons in NJ. Most people are not aware of the laws and they don't touch the AK/AR area.

I just called him and left another message. The machine had the same message. Its says hes having a family emergency and the shop will be closed for a week. Its been a lot longer than that.

This guy doesnt even post here. Lets see Chaos has 557 posts @ 1.42 posts per day ,and Diavolo has 11 posts @ 0.07 per day. Hes a great addition to the site.

Something tells me Cameron Hadley has a little more on his plate,and somehow he manages to reply to his customers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceburn

owch...

The site owner should..really take inconsideration that this guy seems to be a ripoff and remove his business off of the saiga 12 forum...We dont want anyone else getting burned and blaming this site for supporting diavalo arms.

The site owner should..really take inconsideration that this guy seems to be a ripoff and remove his business off of the saiga 12 forum...We dont want anyone else getting burned and blaming this site for supporting diavalo arms.

things are being discussed...

In the big scheme of things the $100.00 or so it will take to get my gun going again doesn't make my world stop spinning,but I will sleep better knowing this asshole won't rip off anyone else on the forum.

Special thanks to Vbrtrmn for all his help in this matter behind the scene. Hes a real credit to the forum. :up: