Do not make the mistake I made and order from Diavolo arms

Special thanks to Vbrtrmn for all his help in this matter behind the scene. Hes a real credit to the forum. :up:

Word!

he's smarter than he looks!!! :haha:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check the insides of your firearm for little BB looking pieces of metal. This is called spatter. It is little pieces of molten steel that fly around & stick to metal when M.I.G. welding, if proper

I almost gave this guy my S12 yesterday ... He's always at the Miami Gun Show hocking Saigas and AKs. I started talking to him about getting mine converted and the internals polished, but he was only

Posted Images

The site owner should..really take inconsideration that this guy seems to be a ripoff and remove his business off of the saiga 12 forum...We dont want anyone else getting burned and blaming this site for supporting diavalo arms.

things are being discussed...

Since the authorities are involved..I believe it is an easy guess that diavalo arms doesnt give a sh** ..What happens now?..So to our best judgement his company is an official scam and fraud...Ive been a victim of fraud before and i dont see how it is fair to others to be advertising for scam artists and giving this forum a bad name...If you look under his info in this forum http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=35383 ..it seems as though there is always an emergency or a death in the family..

After talking to him on the phone,he seems to be frazzled or hopped up on the goof balls or something. He always says "YES SIR! YES SIR!

Edited by gunboy69

Keep on the PD and I would send the copy of the local PD report to the local Sheriff in FL via Fax myself ASAP.

Turn UP the HEAT MAN!!!

My .02 or hire a PI (or websearch his name..cheaper,) and get a home address....

Then give that info to the local Sheriff in FL.. Help them out abit. :)

Will you even be able to find another bolt carrier and spring? Arent the sizes of the items in Saigas different than typilcal ak-47 design? Does any one distribute those saiga parts?

Good luck on re-aquisition of your items guys.

+1 to vbrtmrn. Thanks for your help.

I still find it hard to believe that this guy is a total scam considering that he is listed under the ATF with a legitimate FFL. And thanks to the member that went out there and actually saw if the place existed. All I know is according to my UPS tracking number someone signed for the gun and someone has it. Along with my money and accessories. In these economic times it's not easy to lose close to 1000 dollars worth of stuff. I have a feeling I will be going back to my local PD and filing a theft report in 2 weeks. I'll take the member's advice and fax it myself. I'm just hoping they actually go knock on some doors considering I have an address and not just throw it in there pile of papers.

Edited by naveed
It doesnt sound like a guy that is a scam artist to me, it sounds more like someone who gave up on their own business.

Giving up on your business is one thing. No one can fault you for that.

But this guy still has other people's guns and/or parts.

Will you even be able to find another bolt carrier and spring? Arent the sizes of the items in Saigas different than typilcal ak-47 design? Does any one distribute those saiga parts?

Good luck on re-aquisition of your items guys.

You can get replacements through a few sources. I think the bolt carrier and recoil rod/spring are the same in all the shotguns,and the bolt is different.

It doesnt sound like a guy that is a scam artist to me, it sounds more like someone who gave up on their own business.

Giving up on your business is one thing. No one can fault you for that.

But this guy still has other people's guns and/or parts.

im not trying to say what he is doing is right, he should have already taken care of the return of their property. it sounds like he should get his head out of his ass, send the stuff, and then retire his business. im sure a visit from the police will motivate him to get it right.

I went to the shop twice, and noone was there. its not hard to find, although it is unmarked, and is a warehousing complex unit.

'tis the truth. I stopped by on Friday. No one there. No markings on the outside of the building to tell you anything. No info on the main sign at the front of the complex. I've got pictures, one of which includes the name of the complex. I can't post them at the moment, but I should have them up once I get home.

Just on a side note, the intersection of Colonial Blvd and Forsyth Rd suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. :ded:

Gunboy,

I know that it must suck BIG TIME, but at least you are still trying to keep your sense of humor. Good on ya.

Thanks...Yeah...it does suck having this sitting in the safe and not being able to shoot it.

post-1936-1246935918_thumb.jpg

Guy looks like a F**kin Maniac with that Gas mask on..

At least have someone put on a zombie costume and run around in the background so you don't look like a total douche. :smoke:

Geez guys right along with my vest i still have my gas mask from the service, that makes someone a ass?

Guy looks like a F**kin Maniac with that Gas mask on..

At least have someone put on a zombie costume and run around in the background so you don't look like a total douche. :smoke:

Geez guys right along with my vest i still have my gas mask from the service, that makes someone a ass?

You have a good excuse to use your gas mask..that jackass thinks it looks cool

Who needs a safety, right?

I've got the safety,that thing is just hanging together in that pic. No bolt,or recoil rod. The mount isnt attached. Ive got some bugs to work out with it.

This is the place. Contact info for the industrial park. They might be interested to know that there is some questionable business involving firearms happening on their property.

**EDIT** Forgot the one that actually showed the address of the block of units. That's unit A with the garage door open. Diavolo Arms is supposed to be unit I.

post-15951-1247060317_thumb.jpg

post-15951-1247060324_thumb.jpg

post-15951-1247060331_thumb.jpg

post-15951-1247145555_thumb.jpg

Edited by jswledhed

Just got off the phone with Chris!

He had a death in the family and, as I am sure you all can imagine, affairs like that are always very very hard on everyone.

He told me that he closed the shop for a month due to the trouble as he needed to take care of the family matters and that he was trying to send messages out to everyone and as well as changed the message on the answering machine to let people know about the situation.

He promised that all the customers and problems that were discussed here will be taken care of by Monday or Tuesday next week (13th - 14th of July)

I know this is a sore topic for everyone involved as quite some time has passed, but given the situation, lets give Chris a chance to make it right by everyone!

Thx,

Max