Are ammo prices beginning to drop?????

Ammoman has 7.62x39 delivered for $299/1000, Natchez has 9mm for $14/50 rounds. Have we reached the tipping point where supply is catching up with demand? Has everybody tapped out either financially or filled their storage space? Are prices going south finally? Would you buy this deal? I know I bought at least one case at $369 delivered so it looks good to me!

Just found a guy on craigslist selling crates of 5.45x39 for $350 or so....that is 2040 rounds......... i think

I've actually heard there are bricks of 22 on shelves lately.....not seen them in 5 months.....been selling some of mine Remington Thunder-turds on CL for $25 a brick....bought for 9.99 a brick 2 years ago!....lol

so yes....i think the drought is ending.....natchez also has 9mm blazer for$14 a box.....far better price than the $30 a box i saw online not long a go......

I've noticed it, too. I glanced around online the other day and immediately found three or four sites that had variuos quantities of Wolf and/or Brown Bear in stock and ready to ship.

Edited by jswledhed

Prices are generally down throughout the firearms industry, not just ammo. It seems Bubba figured out there are not enough votes to push an AWB through... Maybe, just Maybe, this whole pricing explosion was the fault of alarmist NRA big-wigs who wanted to drive up membership with scare tactics... :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Prices are generally down throughout the firearms industry, not just ammo. It seems Bubba figured out there are not enough votes to push an AWB through... Maybe, just Maybe, this whole pricing explosion was the fault of alarmist NRA big-wigs who wanted to drive up membership with scare tactics... :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Or maybe the election of an anti gun president, the appointment of an anti gun attorney general and the soon to be confirmed anti gun supreme court judge.

Just another theory.

Just found a guy on craigslist selling crates of 5.45x39 for $350 or so....that is 2040 rounds......... i think

I've actually heard there are bricks of 22 on shelves lately.....not seen them in 5 months.....been selling some of mine Remington Thunder-turds on CL for $25 a brick....bought for 9.99 a brick 2 years ago!....lol

so yes....i think the drought is ending.....natchez also has 9mm blazer for$14 a box.....far better price than the $30 a box i saw online not long a go......

A local gun shop around here is selling that for 35.00