I FINISHED THANK GOD, PICS!

Superhawk,

As for your post on THR.... :haha2:

Xbox,

Congrats on getting it done...Now on to the range report???? Just remember to give credit where credit is due. There were a LOT of people that offered you their time and assistance in your endeavor on this forum.

Hilarious.

Is it just me or is it really not "finished" until you can fire it without the whole thing falling apart?

but congrats.

I love how he said that 'he' figured out what the problem was. Didn't like six people tell him before it dawned on him?

Xbox360

Please take this rifle to a Smith for inspection. You are messing with FIRE and NO ONE on this site wants you to get injured.....!!!!!!!

Maybe if six of us tell him that, he'll "figure out" that he should have a gunsmith inspect it before shooting it.... :rolleyes:

ScoutJoe..........................I think you have to give up your "custom member title" now. I know you've held onto it for.....well, since before I even joined here.........but you no longer hold that status anymore :haha: .

• 2 weeks later...

i never added that spring that connects the pins for the hammer and trigger back in and it works fine should i go back and put it back in? i got a retaining plate and ive put a few hundred rounds through it

22_shooter thats a nice link for $350 S12's

Edited by dieb4iwake
ScoutJoe..........................I think you have to give up your "custom member title" now. I know you've held onto it for.....well, since before I even joined here.........but you no longer hold that status anymore :haha: .

dude...you're smoking crack or something like that up there in that funny state. I'm holding onto this member title as long as Dinzag keeps selling no gunsmithing lower handguard retainers for the x39 rifles.

I got the prototype one w/o instructions so the thought was if I could pull it off anybody could

I've improved over the years but this way I don't get cocky :smoke:

22_shooter thats a nice link for $350 S12's

:devil::lol:

dude...you're smoking crack or something like that up there in that funny state. I'm holding onto this member title as long as Dinzag keeps selling no gunsmithing lower handguard retainers for the x39 rifles.

I got the prototype one w/o instructions so the thought was if I could pull it off anybody could

I've improved over the years but this way I don't get cocky :smoke:

I dunno man. I don't think I've even seen one "idiotic" post from you. But if you must hang on to the title, so be it. :D

Soooooooooo.............XBOX, you out there? :unsure:

He was kinda annoying, but I hope he didn't blow his face off by accident.

Hmmmmmmmm. I just checked his info here, and he was last on June 15th. Then I checked his info on THR at the link at the top of the thread, and he was last on there June 16th.

:unsure:

Kinda weird for someone who would start threads every day, asking eleventy billion questions.....to not sign in recently.