• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo...."unconverted"?????????...unconverted on what??..........that's what im talking about,...who die and put you in charge of setting the "standard" of convertions?.......i can keep going on with th

So you already owned all that bullshit that you hung on it I guess?

I'm not some kind of judge, I just have an opinion like everybody else. You did ask for opinions, did you not?     Oh the Irony.   Yeah, actually I figured you were a troll because I couldn'

Posted Images

Hmmmmm. Not my style but hey if it works for you then cool. What is that scope and what is the thing hanging off the side of the scope...a laser???

When you find high cap S-20 mags please let us know.

Hmmmmm. Not my style but hey if it works for you then cool. What is that scope and what is the thing hanging off the side of the scope...a laser???

When you find high cap S-20 mags please let us know.

The "thing" at the side of the scope is a flashlight.The laser is at the front(green high intensity),and the scope is a Spyder 3 X 92 with illuminated reticle and a side red laser.I know,looks "bulky" but thats the way i like it!

It has a couple of more 'things",like a Z rail that fits in the Carry Handle,bypod,shroud,Tapco butt with pistol grip,etc,etc.

Yep, that's a lot of "things." I guess the part I was wondering about is the red laser. Both red and green, eh? Is your plan to shoot stuff with slugs at distance at night?

the red laser is included in the scope,i will post some pics for you to have a better idea.To shoot at night,as you suggest,im planning to add an infrared laser aiming device(like the STAR),so it will be visible only with my night vision.

Thanx for your interest.

feel free to ask about more "things".

post-18459-1244431218_thumb.jpg

...feel free to ask about more "things".

Ok, why did you choose the 20 gauge?

well.....when i went online to get the 12 ga.,this s-20 was the only available,no more 12's or 410's, and i want it pretty bad,so i make the 20 mine real quik.!

post-18459-1244435388_thumb.jpg

Edited by DOOMSDAYCREW

Well,...about "bullshit",i dont like much the way that sound,i respect that probably you dont like the way it "hung"on my s-20,cause u r not a "troll" with enough arms to hold it,but i am,and that's the way i like it.

Pretty interesting that instead of a "forum",where all the saiga owners can meet,especially the new ones like me,this looks like a beauty contest,with you as the "judge".

got chu,u dont like it,well,but you sound too bitchy about it,almost personal....there's ways and "way's" of ask,or "interact<with others members,and yours,senior "bob",sucks.

• Like 1

Well,...about "bullshit",i dont like much the way that sound,i respect that probably you dont like the way it "hung"on my s-20,cause u r not a "troll" with enough arms to hold it,but i am,and that's the way i like it.

Pretty interesting that instead of a "forum",where all the saiga owners can meet,especially the new ones like me,this looks like a beauty contest,with you as the "judge".

got chu,u dont like it,well,but you sound too bitchy about it,almost personal....there's ways and "way's" of ask,or "interact<with others members,and yours,senior "bob",sucks.

and yes,i found all that "bullshit" im my wife's closet....

I have three questions for you:

1. Why did you put an ar-15 carry handle on a rail, and then a rail on that carry handle? I assume you did it as a joke. I like it. I get jokes.

2. What is that scope?

3. Are there like 10 sunshades on the scope, or is that part of the tube?

got chu,u dont like it...

I'm not some kind of judge, I just have an opinion like everybody else. You did ask for opinions, did you not?

...you sound too bitchy about it,almost personal....there's ways and "way's" of ask,or "interact<with others members,and yours,senior "bob",sucks.

Oh the Irony.

Yeah, actually I figured you were a troll because I couldn't believe someone would hang so much crap on an AK. I assumed you were doing it just for attention. If that's the way you really like your gun though, by all means go for it. Hell, there's still a few rails with nothing on them, I'm sure you can find some other stuff...maybe a BUIS setup or an Iphone mount for the sniper app

• Like 2

That's "Disloyal Bastard", get it right.

I'm not an expert on any subject, but I know what I like and what I don't like. Don't get butt-hurt because I think your gun is silly.

Some people don't like mine, but I like it and that's all that matters.

You really gonna put night vision on a Saiga-20? Could be a first.

Dude, there is a guy on this Forum who can hook you up with a chainsaw attachment for the right price............

Again, and for the last time,i say " respect that you probably don't like it",and again,..."you r"opinion sounds bitchy and personal"....no need to be despicable in the way that you "referred" to what i "hung", add or do with the saiga...

It was my belief that this forum was open to innovations,modifications,etc,etc,with out hurt your 'feelings" when you see something different,or not your "taste".

Personally,you don't know me,you dont know who i am,or what i do,so risking another "definition",that im looking for attention,this time,senior bob,it's not Bitchy....is pretty stupid.

Same for your "allied".

if "contributor",gives you the right to be stupid,then....i better be just a member.

"Constructive criticism, or constructive analysis, is a compassionate attitude towards the person qualified for criticism. Having higher experience, gifts, respect, knowledge in specific field and being able to verbally convince at the same time, this person is intending to uplift the other person materially, morally, emotionally or spiritually. For high probability in succeeding compassionate criticism, the critic has to be in some kind of healthy personal relationship with the other one, which is normally a parent to child, friend to friend, teacher to student, spouse to spouse or any kind of recognized authority in specific field. Hence the word constructive is used so that something is created or visible outcome generated rather than the opposite"

Thanx for your interest.

Edited by DOOMSDAYCREW
Dude, there is a guy on this Forum who can hook you up with a chainsaw attachment for the right price............

Hey....i found more "crap" to hung of the rails....hope you guys like it!.....

Actually there really is a chainsaw attachment... Just saying...

Ironically (again) you persist in calling me names, although all I did was comment on your gun.

I didn't call you or your gun "stupid", I said you hung a bunch of crap on it. YOU DID HANG A BUNCH OF CRAP ON IT. Useless crap, imo. I don't like guns with a bunch of junk on them, and I'm not afraid to tell you about it. But instead of defending your choices you attack me personally. Weak sauce, my friend.

All that bolt-on stuff...man. You could have spent less money just doing a basic conversion and then having a usable weapon.

For instance, the giant scope is odd enough on a shotgun...but when you mount it on an AR carry handle it's over the top. Literally. As in you cant see through it when the weapon is shouldered. It doesn't even look like it's parallel to the bore.

• Like 1

Have you considered a video camera for a evidence video and GPS unit for documenting the location of targets serviced? I am thinking of mouning a coffee cup holder on mine, I seldom have time to find a place to put down my cup when given the "green light."

Don't be a dick, we've got enough worthless trolls here. You asked for opinions on your gun, you got one, deal with it. Not everyone here is going to really sweet, like your momma, they'll give you their opinion without beating around the bush.

IMO, there's way too much junk on your firearm, strip off everything that you're not actually going to use and move your FCG forward, do an actual conversion. I don't know why anyone would want a scope AND laser AND flashlight on a shotgun, it just doesn't make sense. I can see putting a flashlight on a shotgun and maybe a laser, if you plan on messing with "shooting from the hip", but with the higher recoil, a scope is never going to stay true; you'll have to adjust it every time you shoot it, possibly between magazines. Further, all that stuff is mounted on top of a side rail, which is mounted on top of an AR carry handle, which is mounted on top of an AR carry handle rail, it just seems excessive. I don't really even get why there is a carry handle with a scope, if you keep the scope on it, you could only really grasp the handle with your finger tips.

BTW, tacticool isn't a compliment, it generally synonymous with the term "mall ninja", here's a good pic of a tacticool AR, for other examples, check here.

post-7166-1244479994_thumb.jpg

Don't be a dick, we've got enough worthless trolls here. You asked for opinions on your gun, you got one, deal with it. Not everyone here is going to really sweet, like your momma, they'll give you their opinion without beating around the bush.

IMO, there's way too much junk on your firearm, strip off everything that you're not actually going to use and move your FCG forward, do an actual conversion. I don't know why anyone would want a scope AND laser AND flashlight on a shotgun, it just doesn't make sense. I can see putting a flashlight on a shotgun and maybe a laser, if you plan on messing with "shooting from the hip", but with the higher recoil, a scope is never going to stay true; you'll have to adjust it every time you shoot it, possibly between magazines. Further, all that stuff is mounted on top of a side rail, which is mounted on top of an AR carry handle, which is mounted on top of an AR carry handle rail, it just seems excessive. I don't really even get why there is a carry handle with a scope, if you keep the scope on it, you could only really grasp the handle with your finger tips.

BTW, tacticool isn't a compliment, it generally synonymous with the term "mall ninja", here's a good pic of a tacticool AR, for other examples, check here.

post-7166-1244479994_thumb.jpg

OK,OK.......got it........i promise i will remove the Victorinox.....about the cup holder,mmmmm.....it's not bad idea!

post-18459-1244482780_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

:lolol:

That's the pic I was looking for! What a perfect avatar!

Man it's your gun. If you want everything but the kitchen sink on there then go for it. There are lots of small businesses that make their money by selling all kinds of misc. parts to people who like to have one of everything on their guns. No problem. Just don't let the ribbing get under your skin. Bob's just jealous because his guns too short to mount very much stuff on...LOL!

J/K!!!

:lolol:

Damn.............try to help a dude out, and what do you get.....?? Heaped with scorn and abuse !!!

I guess he didn't like the chainsaw attachment idea, or just didn't believe it............

Any way you go at it, a pile of unconverted crap is still a pile of unconverted crap.........

Oh........just my $0.02............ :haha: