• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo...."unconverted"?????????...unconverted on what??..........that's what im talking about,...who die and put you in charge of setting the "standard" of convertions?.......i can keep going on with th

So you already owned all that bullshit that you hung on it I guess?

I'm not some kind of judge, I just have an opinion like everybody else. You did ask for opinions, did you not?     Oh the Irony.   Yeah, actually I figured you were a troll because I couldn'

Posted Images

Well...I guess we done run him off.

BUT...

Like I said, It's your baby, build it how you want. BUT, and it's a big BUTT, You'll enjoy your creation much more if you do a complete conversion following the advise on this board. Balance, length, and trigger pull will all be greatly improved.

Peace bro :rolleyes: ,

---Catter

BUT...

Like I said, It's your baby, build it how you want. BUT, and it's a big BUTT, You'll enjoy your creation much more if you do a complete conversion following the advise on this board. Balance, length, and trigger pull will all be greatly improved.

---Catter

Well,,,what a surprise!...i was just browsing the pictures on this forum (saiga -20),and i found lots of saigas with scopes(...like somebody say before...:"scope in a shotgun?"...)well,looks like im not the only one,but probably mine(the scope) was too big for the egos of the a-holes that take criticism as something personal( better proof, that found at least 6 more saigas with scopes here!)but no,mine was the one that make some "people" in this forum to take it very personal.

I'm very thankful that some of the guys here spend some time in suggesting to me how to "customize" my shotgun,or basically,to show me how the gun have to be to have a possitive response here,or the "standad" of this forum.

For those,Thank you!....for the rest,please,take a look around in this forum,and there's lots of people who believe that "custom",could be only to just replace the buttstock,or the forearm.

I know,it wasn't only the scope,but the rails,the cup holder,the tv,the stereo,etc,etc,ja ja....

ah,and it is not build to run a "obstacle course",like you assholes do( strange that some of this assholes can barely run with out a gun)it was just build the way i want,because my left ball say so,and for you assholes to have something to talk about it.

I dont care if i will be kick out of this "forum" for this post,i dont give a fuck.This forum is dead.

I'm just sorry for the people,just a fiu,that put the best will to try to explain to me,that this forum,is just full of shit.

now,you assholes have weeks of posting,respond,etc,etc,attack me,call me troll,thin skinned,etc,etc,

for me,this is the last posting,i do not keep wasting my time here.

So long assholes.

fuck.bmp

• Like 1

BUT...

---Catter

Well,,,what a surprise!...i was just browsing the pictures on this forum (saiga -20),and i found lots of saigas with scopes(...like somebody say before...:"scope in a shotgun?"...)well,looks like im not the only one,but probably mine(the scope) was too big for the egos of the a-holes that take criticism as something personal( better proof, that found at least 6 more saigas with scopes here!)but no,mine was the one that make some "people" in this forum to take it very personal.

I'm very thankful that some of the guys here spend some time in suggesting to me how to "customize" my shotgun,or basically,to show me how the gun have to be to have a possitive response here,or the "standad" of this forum.

For those,Thank you!....for the rest,please,take a look around in this forum,and there's lots of people who believe that "custom",could be only to just replace the buttstock,or the forearm.

I know,it wasn't only the scope,but the rails,the cup holder,the tv,the stereo,etc,etc,ja ja....

ah,and it is not build to run a "obstacle course",like you assholes do( strange that some of this assholes can barely run with out a gun)it was just build the way i want,because my left ball say so,and for you assholes to have something to talk about it.

I dont care if i will be kick out of this "forum" for this post,i dont give a fuck.This forum is dead.

I'm just sorry for the people,just a fiu,that put the best will to try to explain to me,that this forum,is just full of shit.

now,you assholes have weeks of posting,respond,etc,etc,attack me,call me troll,thin skinned,etc,etc,

So long assholes.

You posted the pic wrong, why do i have to click it?

Edited by Nailbomb

BUT...

---Catter

So long assholes.

You posted the pic wrong, why do i have to click it?

cuz its a bitmap image. he probably used the computer on his saiga to make it.

• Like 1

This asshole is a bigger douche bag than SaigaFun.

Your Saiga isn't converted, grow the fuck up and learn basic American English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Your constant insults are pathetic, you come here and claim that the people who work on these guns aren't experts, you're clearly out of your mind.

Converting a gun has nothing to do with bolting a bunch of shitty ass accessories, which I'm sure you got ripped off for, perhaps once you realize that you may find that you have a clue. If you think you have the best gun ever made, I've got a brand new top of the line Ford Pinto to sell you. It looks more like a 12-year-old got hold of his mom's credit card and went crazy at the Airsoft shop. I guess it really doesn't matter since you're probably never going to shoot it anyway, looks more like you're going to hang it on your wall and show it off to your buddies. If you do wind up taking that POS to the range, don't be surprised when your toy scope breaks off and smacks you in the face.

If you still don't get it, your firearm is like a stock Honda Civic, which some "racer" suped-up at the local Walmart, though I'm sure that comparison is beyond your limited intellect.

Please go troll some other forum.

Edited by vbrtrmn
...feel free to ask about more "things".

Ok, why did you choose the 20 gauge?

well.....when i went online to get the 12 ga.,this s-20 was the only available,no more 12's or 410's, and i want it pretty bad,so i make the 20 mine real quik.!

I think that this is one of the OP's most telling posts. Personally I can't imagine being so ignorant and impulsive that I'd buy a shotgun in a different gauge than the one I truly want simply because the one, (maybe all of two, but in this guy's case I'm betting just one), website I checked was temporarily out of the gun I really wanted. :blink:

With that amount of ignorance and impulsiveness influencing his decisions, I'm not suprised that he immediately started bolting ridiculous amounts of all kinds of unnecessary, (and in some cases outright useless), shit on his gun. That sweet scope on a rail on a handle on a rail set-up had me thinking that this was a joke at first... but, sadly, it seems the OP really thinks that that's a practical and desirable configuration. :(

On some level, I'm still not convinced that this thread is not all a bad joke.. cause the OP's choice of avatar is the ultimate in irony. Or, perhaps, the OP is really that stupid...

Regardless, this's been quite the entertaining thread! :lol:

BUT...

---Catter

So long assholes.

Well........ Bye!

612capture_tombstone03.jpg

now,you assholes have weeks of posting,respond,etc,etc,attack me...

No, but I'm sure there will be some ongoing discussion as to whether you were serious, or you concoted that blasphemous object as a joke.

....for me,this is the last posting,i do not keep wasting my time here.

So long assholes.

My my, what a little hot house orchid, too fragile to live in the real world for long...

From what I have seen and heard lately at gun shows especially, that this dick was serious.

Thought that his fancy "Gears of War/ Mall Ninja Special" was going to make us ooh and ahh.

He didn't realize that the vast majority of people here really shoot their weapons!

hey, my hat's off to the guy for posting. Plus he has a ton more rail space to mount shit on!! You all ran him off before he put more stuff on it!

...cant we all....just....*sniffle*....get ALONG? :lol:

hey, my hat's off to the guy for posting. Plus he has a ton more rail space to mount shit on!! You all ran him off before he put more stuff on it!

......Your hat is off to a:

1.) Troll???

2.) Mall Ninja???

......Your hat is off to a:

1.) Troll???

2.) Mall Ninja???

This is just proof that ben has a sense of humor! Ben is thankful for the laugh. :haha:

I am still AMAZED at the guys LACK of grammar... and syntax... and punctuation skils... :unsure: I think there's only one thing left to be said... and a picture is worth a thousand words... :up:

grammartime.gif

Maybe IF he ever comes back, I will just set him to "mod preview" indefinitely so I can correct his posts with a big red pen... :lol:

:smoke: