• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo...."unconverted"?????????...unconverted on what??..........that's what im talking about,...who die and put you in charge of setting the "standard" of convertions?.......i can keep going on with th

So you already owned all that bullshit that you hung on it I guess?

I'm not some kind of judge, I just have an opinion like everybody else. You did ask for opinions, did you not?     Oh the Irony.   Yeah, actually I figured you were a troll because I couldn'

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Dude, there is a guy on this Forum who can hook you up with a chainsaw attachment for the right price............

Hey....i found more "crap" to hung of the rails....hope you guys like it!.....

Actually there really is a chainsaw attachment... Just saying...

That is FREAKING AWESOME! :killer:

• 1 month later...

This is how we do things around here. :smoke:

post-2727-1244504073_thumb.jpg

But by all means, build yours how you like it. It's your baby.

---Catter

holy fuck thats bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as the lil tiff goes, the guy with the rails is alright, the guy from tromix was being a lil bit of a d bag. once again, dont say shit that you wouldnt say to someones face....sure people will say, by golly i would say it even if i was right there, but i call bs on that. so..... anyways, i am new as well, so whatevs, but ya gun forum or not, golden rool fools!!!!

• 4 months later...

old thread yea i know but when i saw hes from Miami ic ouldnt help but comment

ive been living here for the last 15 years and he sounds like every other uneducated reggaeton listening Cuban that lives here in Miami i really am tired of this place and if im Stationed at Homestead Air Force base after basic i think i will slit my wrists....

Well, I missed this little gem all together...

...the guy from tromix was being a lil bit of a d bag. once again, dont say shit that you wouldnt say to someones face....sure people will say, by golly i would say it even if i was right there, but i call bs on that. so..... anyways, i am new as well, so whatevs, but ya gun forum or not, golden rool fools!!!!

I'm easy to find. Post in my real name and everything.

Lots of people here have met me.

I never talked shit about this guy, just asked him why he hung so much shit on his AK. I'd say the same thing to anyone. If you don't believe that, you don't know me very well, "fool".

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...