Saiga .223

Okay, I am the wife of a Saiga .223 owner. I am trying to get a carrying case for it for Christmas and I have no idea where to begin. I don't even know anything about his gun. All I know is that it is a Saiga .223 and he has a scope on it. Can anyone help me?

Any hard case that will accomidate a scoped rifle, or a double rifle case. Walmart, k-mart, or a local sporting goods chain should carry them fairly cheap. You can get better ones, but they are expensive. They are a little thougher, and look nicer, but if he isn't going to travel with it I would not waste the money.

You should be able to get one for well under 50 bucks, that would be a nice one.

If he has lots of accessories try the double rifle case, it will give him more room to put stuff in it, also some of these scope mounts are pretty high. A case for a regular scoped rifle may not work. You could alway take it back and get another one though.

Paul