What do you carry your Saiga 12 in????

22 Shooter, do you have any other Voodoo Tactical stuff?

If so, what do you think of the quality?

I have a "Range Responder" bag that I use as a range bag, and I think it is very good quality for the price I paid.

The reason I bring this up, it that I have seen people on other forums bad mouth Voodoo, and call it cheap import crap.

I have seen the soft cases you guys posted, and I am thinking about getting one to put inside my hard case instead of the foam. I'm a little OCD about protecting my Saigas, LOL!

22 Shooter, do you have any other Voodoo Tactical stuff?

If so, what do you think of the quality?

I have a "Range Responder" bag that I use as a range bag, and I think it is very good quality for the price I paid.

The reason I bring this up, it that I have seen people on other forums bad mouth Voodoo, and call it cheap import crap.

I have seen the soft cases you guys posted, and I am thinking about getting one to put inside my hard case instead of the foam. I'm a little OCD about protecting my Saigas, LOL!

The only VooDoo product I have is the case in my last post. Like I said, it seems well built, IMO. I haven't had, and don't foresee, any problems with it.

There was a thread about that exact case, over on Arfcom. You had the usual "I ain't buying that crap!" replies (from people who have never handled it, of course :rolleyes: ), but even more replies from people who bought it, liked it, put it to use, and report it to still be holding up great.

One guy who bought it said something along the lines of "I'm disappointed the padded divider isn't thicker. I wouldn't feel comfortable throwing this case into the bed of my truck with my guns in it". Well that makes no sense. The padding is more than sufficient for what it's supposed to be used for.

If he wanted to throw around his guns in a case, he shouldn't have bought any kind of soft case. That was a mistake on his part, IMO. Go get a hardcase if you plan on throwing your gear around, is my take on it.

There were people who had this case, and the "high end" soft cases that go for upwards of $180, and said they'd rather have 2 of the VooDoo cases, for the price of one of the "high end" soft cases.