DONATIONS?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I seen the donations link somwhere just a little bit of go now it is gone Any 1 know what's up?   I was'nt trying to start shit, I was just say that they should offer us something I could make thi

Whatever,   This forum is only here becuz of us if we didnt post here there would'nt be shit here!   As for donateing, i just think they should give us privlages like over at the gun network u get

I just want to see things get better with the money we donate thats all i was trying to say. and FYI i have ran an online Forum and i do know more than you think ~   You could call me a "Script kidd

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What is the point in donating to a forum?(this forum?)

I don't see why any one would do that unless they were giving us better shit for our money. I an't saying i won't donate but i would want something in return.

maby offer us like more accessiries for our guns or something.

Or maby they could upgrade the board and donaters could have like special privlages. something, I just think they should offer us somehitng in return for spending money.

Just a thaught.

John

What do you GET out of it? the lack of a mandatory subscription with expiration dates and a "members only" area!

What is the point ...

maby they could upgrade the board and donaters could have like special privlages. something, ...

Have you spent any time on some of the other boards where this is the norm? It's not a cool experience. There's a pecking order and those that can't donate as much don't have as much fun. Screw favoritism. If someone wants to donate they can and we're lucky we have that option. I for one appreciate it! And I will donate something because I was not told I had to.

Thanks MakC

I just did!

"what do we get out of it"

Well... I happen to be of the school of thought that a donation ( which is a VOLUNTARY THING) would be to help SUPPORT and OFFSET operating costs of a place that *I* for one, along with MANY OTHERS have come to enjoy coming to, to talk, joke around, have a few laughs, and most importantly LEARN...

We have shared our experiences in a COMMON THREAD ( no pun intended), We have come together, in a place where the FREE EXPRESSION of INFORMATION about something we all enjoy is readily available to ANY ONE OF US...

...etc...

knowledge is power... and when it comes to saiga's.... this is the place to empower yourself... and POWER THEM UP!!! BOO YAH!!!

:smoke:

TL;DR Donate or the site will get suckier!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe donators will be allowed to post links to those manufactures that don't pay to advertise here :rolleyes:

Ha Ha! you soooo funny!.

If you wanna pay their business membership, you can post up their link ! ;)

Donations doesn't work... Is there a paypal link?

Made mine with the paypal link a while back....

I still haven't seen the "T" shirt or member's only secret handshake instructions yet!!! :rolleyes:

I see that I really need to post up here though, I hate being referred to as a Newbie!

Now I noticed that with this post I am a MEMBER!!! WOOO HOOO! :super:

Actually, I just like to post so I can stare at my own avatar!

MMMmm Boobies....

Edited by Revolution
  • 3 months later...

I donated $5 the day I joined. It was the third time I had been on here. I had owned my S-12 for 2 days. I plan to donate more as I can afford to. The s-12 cost me 3 times as much as most people on here paid for theirs. I started off getting it just because I learned BATF, Oboma, and Hillary say they don't won't us to have one. For me that is enough reason to buy one. Since I made the original purchase which was $789 for the gun, $59 for a Promag 10 rounder + taxes it set me back $901.00. In the next two days I bought about $600 worth of parts and accessories from vendors on this board (including some Promag 10 rounders that were about half what the first one was.) As soon as I can recover from that I plan to donate some more because I have met some nice people on here and learned a lot of useful Information. :smoke:

Edited by Palidin

Is there a place to mail donations? i'm not set up for Paypal and am not ready to set up an account with them yet. (i'm still paranoid about giving up my bank account number).

Thanks

Caspian

I also am paranoid about that so would like a address

Personally I hate this Saiga site. I stumbled onto this web site by accident about two months ago looking for info about a 9mm. Since I started hanging out here I have spent about a thousand dollars! And now I plan to spend even more dough. This place consumes several of my valuable hours each week reading (and re-reading) each post. My son now hangs around with me again begging money for range time. My wife nags every time the post man drops a box on the porch. And then the people who post here all seem to be un-American. In the last 6 weeks I have sent 5 members cash for some sort of Saiga part and not one has ripped me off. How un-American is that? My only guess is they didnt finish business school. They keep nagging me with "I can help you with that" E mails. Yup as soon as I know everything there is to know about Saigs and I have a collection of about 15 or 20 beautifully tricked our weapons AND after I have posted photos of them all and read the complements about 50 times..... I am going to recommend that this site be shut down. Sorry guys...thats just how I feel......

The family that shoots together, has interlocking fields of fire.

Well Said very well said

• 2 weeks later...

I made a contribution on the 8th just because I thought it was the right thing to do. How long does it take to show that I'm a "contributor"?

I was wondering the same thing. I made a small donation the second day after I joined (about a month ago) and it doesn't show contributor yet. I plan to donate some more as soon as I can recover some more money. I spent about $600 bucks to business members on this site for parts for my S12 in the first couple of days after I joined. I got the S12 the day before joining. So far counting ammo, parts and the Saiga-12 I have spent about $1700 in the last month. That is why I didn't make a bigger contribution to begin with. I do think it is the best site I am a member of. I was also wondering why there is a warn status scale below my Avatar, it doesn't show anything yet and what do the dots mean below member?

Edited by Palidin
  • 2 months later...
What is the point ...

maby they could upgrade the board and donaters could have like special privlages. something, ...

Have you spent any time on some of the other boards where this is the norm? It's not a cool experience. There's a pecking order and those that can't donate as much don't have as much fun. Screw favoritism. If someone wants to donate they can and we're lucky we have that option. I for one appreciate it! And I will donate something because I was not told I had to.

Thanks MakC

Dito!!!!! :super:

Edited by Palidin
  • 6 months later...

Forums take time to set up and maintain, customizing, updating software, and paying the bills!

I appreciate the members and all the info and great modding ideas, but most of all I thank the person who started this and keeps it going.

I for one have gained more insight and knowledge about the Saiga 12 and many AK variants on this site than all other sites combined.

Thanks!big_smile.gif

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...