922R compliant, Can I still use factory Mag?

I want to use my Factory mag for bench shooting but does it count as -1? and I have to add another part? I have some 30round mags but I want to use the FACTORY for bench shooting, and the 30 is just to long.. I stock,Pistol grip,FCG for my 5.

Edited by xbox360

Given what you say you have already swapped out for US made parts (stock and FCG), you can use mags from any country of origin or any size (given 10+ round mags are legal in your state, of course).

BTW, mags count as 3 parts; body, follower and floorplate.

:unsure: Saigas don't come with pistolgrips so it's not counted as one of the 4 parts that need to be replaced with USA manufactured parts. If your pistol grip isn't USA, than you've added a negative part by adding a foreign made part that IS on the list, a foreign pistolgrip. Your USA stock replacement & a foreign pistolgrip would cancel each other...leaving you with 3 compliance parts ,the FCG. The same sistuation is true if adding a muzzle device...USA-no change,...foreign-you've added 1 non-compliant part that IS on the list & must re-count your changed-out USA parts. :smoke:
:unsure: Saigas don't come with pistolgrips so it's not counted as one of the 4 parts that need to be replaced with USA manufactured parts. If your pistol grip isn't USA, than you've added a negative part by adding a foreign made part that IS on the list, a foreign pistolgrip. Your USA stock replacement & a foreign pistolgrip would cancel each other...leaving you with 3 compliance parts ,the FCG. The same sistuation is true if adding a muzzle device...USA-no change,...foreign-you've added 1 non-compliant part that IS on the list & must re-count your changed-out USA parts. :smoke:

So then someone with say, US FCG, US PG, and foreign stock would be at the limit of 10 right?