MD20 Drum Storage

I bought a couple of "Fat 50" .50 cal. ammo boxes ( they are larger than the regular .50 cal. boxes ) off the bay, carpeted them with speaker cabinet carpet, put foam in the bottom and added a divider I bought at Pamida (poor mans wallyworld, don't know if they are nationwide). The divider is a polyethylene cutting board made by Sunbeam 8" x 11" x 1/2" that I didn't have to mod at all. Now all I need is some Canta and Ishmash stickers from the Vinyl Guy here! Pics at http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t90/broncobra/weapons/ :blues:

Edited by BronCobraJet

[info'mercial speaker]

Folks, you get not one, but two! Yes, two loaded drums... And thats not all, reloads! You get not one, but two reloads!

Now folks what would you pay for this? All this in a handy dandy container?

All this, with our Bonussssss cutting board?

[/info'mercial speaker]

Looks good! :smoke:

I carry mine in a WOODLAND MOLLE II SUSTAINMENT POUCH GI ISSUE USA MADE, I got from my local army navy store they are $6 the strap for it is a few bucks more . In one I can hold a MD 20 drum and 4 10rd mags and 1 5rd under the drum. Or they can hold seven 10rd mags.

It can also fit two 100 rd value packs of ammo nice and tight in one .

This ebay store is my local army navy and where I got mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WOODLAND-MOLLE-II-SUST...1742.m153.l1262

post-15343-1244817861_thumb.jpg

post-15343-1244817884_thumb.jpg

[info'mercial speaker]

Folks, you get not one, but two! Yes, two loaded drums... And thats not all, reloads! You get not one, but two reloads!

Now folks what would you pay for this? All this in a handy dandy container?

All this, with our Bonussssss cutting board?

[/info'mercial speaker]

Looks good! :smoke:

LMAO! That's some funny chit Chile! Oh, and Twinson, after watching the vids MikeyD did to show how indestructable the drums are, I did wonder a time or two just why the hell I was carpeting the box and CODDLING my drums! lol. It's nice to have everything in one container that won't sag though, and I have to carry a travel bag for my line of work, and stuff a bunch of chit in it - it's my home away from home, food, clothing, medicine, reading material, work related rule books etc. Anything you might possibly think you might need when you are out in the boonies and have no access to go anywhere - and only what you can reasonably carry in one or two bags, and have had straps or the strap mounts break on me several times and drop my bag about 8' or so. And these were good quality high priced bags. So I don't trust straps for anything anymore!