"Giveaway Contest" -- Gunfixer's Improved Gas Plug

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... the WINNER is....

post #12, ReverendFranz

:super: . . . :up: . . . :super: . . . :up: . . . :super: . . . :up: . . . :super:

CONGRATULATIONS!

RandomNumberDraw06_20_2009.jpg

PM enroute to obtain your shipping information.

Thank you to everyone that participated.

~Gary

Edited by Gary

All Concerned:

For some unknown reason, ReverendFranz has not replied to my PM and I am aware that he has logged into the forum since I sent it. :shocked: I've sent him another PM.

If he does not provide me a reply PM by end of Monday, 22 June, I will conduct another random draw and give this Gunfixer's Gas Plug away to some other lucky forum member.

If that doesn't seem fair, I am open to suggestions.

~Gary

All Concerned:

For some unknown reason, ReverendFranz has not replied to my PM and I am aware that he has logged into the forum since I sent it. :shocked: I've sent him another PM.

If he does not provide me a reply PM by end of Monday, 22 June, I will conduct another random draw and give this Gunfixer's Gas Plug away to some other lucky forum member.

If that doesn't seem fair, I am open to suggestions.

~Gary

thats odd... he usualy is pretty active. I say give him another week.

I replied today to explain that i was waiting to hear back from vankiller, as i already have a Gunfixxer plug and only entered the contest to back up my suggestion in his russia trip thread that he offer one to the ruskies, as i think its probably dollar for dollar the best improvement that could be made to a stock shotgun. If this doesnt seem right, or i dont hear back from vankiller, id hope that a second entry would be chosen, as its a great product and no one should have to be without one.

Sorry for the confusion.

ETA: Id like to thank my mother, without whom none of this would be possible... and, ah hell, i dont know, never won much of anything before.

Edited by ReverendFranz
I replied today to explain that i was waiting to hear back from vankiller, as i already have a Gunfixxer plug and only entered the contest to back up my suggestion in his russia trip thread that he offer one to the ruskies, as i think its probably dollar for dollar the best improvement that could be made to a stock shotgun. If this doesnt seem right, or i dont hear back from vankiller, id hope that a second entry would be chosen, as its a great product and no one should have to be without one.

Sorry for the confusion.

ETA: Id like to thank my mother, without whom none of this would be possible... and, ah hell, i dont know, never won much of anything before.

Thank you ReverendFranz! I received your PM in this regard as well. On behalf of all of us, I'd like to convey that we appreciate the intent you had concerning forwarding this item on to Vankiller, to provide to the production reps at the Izmash factory.

Therefore, due to ReverendFranz's willingness to allow me to pass this Gunfixer's Gas Plug on to some other lucky forum member, later this evening I will be conducting another random draw... and then announce who the new winner is.

~Gary

Edited by Gary

(Trying this again).... and the WINNER is....

post #21, 22 Shooter

:super: . . . :super: . . . :super: . . . :super:

CONGRATULATIONS!

RandomNumberGenerator.jpg

PM enroute to 22 Shooter.... Figure I'll give him until Friday, 26 June to repond.

Thanks everyone!

~Gary

Edited by Gary

well Gary. so far you seem pretty cool to me. As for asking people what they think is fair, I say how ever you want to do it is fair. You are the one who kindly gave it away. Thanks for the chance.

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

I replied to your PM and provided my shipping info, Gary.

Much, much, much appreciated!! Thanks for running this contest.

PM received. The gas plug will head out to you by USPS Priority Mail tomorrow, Tuesday, and I'll provide you its delivery confirmation number by PM. :up:

Appreciate the kind words GunFun.

~Gary

You keep this up you'll have the sickest S-12 for the least coin invested! LOL, some people get all the luck. congrats man :smoke:

Also, I love the new sig pic.

You keep this up you'll have the sickest S-12 for the least coin invested! LOL, some people get all the luck. congrats man :smoke:

Also, I love the new sig pic.

I know, right? :D

First the Chaos rail from Cameron's contest, now this gas plug from Gary. :super:

I love this place, and the members. Can't beat it.

The Gunfixr gas plug arrived yesterday afternoon!!!!!

Can't wait to try this thing out.

Again, big thanks to Gary for running this contest! :beer: I appreciate it.

(Being that I seem to have good luck with these contests............who's gonna run one for a polychoke? ^_^:victory: )