I ordered a few odds and ends for my Saiga and I have to say that Greg is really on top of things. Fast response, quick shipping, nice selection of things for my Saiga and good prices. I will definitely be going back to Carolina Shooters Supply for future orders.

I ordered a few odds and ends for my Saiga and I have to say that Greg is really on top of things. Fast response, quick shipping, nice selection of things for my Saiga and good prices. I will definitely be going back to Carolina Shooters Supply for future orders.

Just placed my third order with them and all three where not just processed but shipped within hours. If I need more saiga stuff (little chance I won't), if they carry it, they get my order.

• 2 weeks later...

Greg

Thanks for shipping everything I have ordered so fast. You are second to NONE.

Ordered an extended mag release on Wednesday and received today.

Have a nice holiday !!!!

Looking forward to ordering more from you in the future ............

I have placed several of orders with CSS and they ALWAYS arrive a lot faster than anyone else's and they are ALWAYS the correct parts and quanity, don't know how they ship so fast, however it's a pleasure to deal with a company that is run like that.

Hell they even called me when there apeared to be a conflict between the city I listed in my online order and they city the USPS says is our particular zip code..... The Woodlands, Spring or Shenandoah, Texas are ALL correct.

Getting ready to order some more CSS stuff.....soon..Thanks CSS.